Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!!!

Happy Wednesday! First day of school yesterday, love my class! Should be an interesting year as I have a couple of difficult children in class but they are very sweet!

I've been to the club this morning (thank goodness since before the PTO meeting last night a few of us went out to dinner and let's just say it wasn't healthy eating in any way).

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

Sharon, I'm glad your first day of school went so well.

I had an awesome morning so far! I saw my ortho about my left knee and he agrees that I am a candidate for a full replacement! I am giddy and overcome with emotion everytime I think about it! So, the surgery is set for January 9th 2012 - Yaya!!!!

Have an awesome day everyone!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sharon, a little unhealthy eating every now and then is VERY HEALTHY! :winks: Glad your school year appears to be off to a great start.

Jo, that's so great to hear that relief is not far away!

As I mentioned in another thread, today is difficult child 1's 17th birthday. Made him a very fruity banana split for breakfast (per his request last night) so I think the nutrition police probably won't get too upset with me! This is our 2nd day of school, and so far, so good -- but I really just take this one day at a time, otherwise it's easy to get lulled into a false sense of calm and tranquility!

husband is working from home today and is taking my truck in to get the non-existent A/C checked out, which will be a HUGE relief considering the 100+ temps we're having this week. :hot:I'm just not going to be too happy about the bill.

Hope everyone has a great day!

donedonedone

ignoring the kerfuffle about the kids being able to have lunch at the school and no one answering my messages about paying in cash for 4 months at a time....

This mornings joy came when biggest saw the EA from last year, she walked in and put her hand on his shoulder... He looked up and declared "Ms. ____! I'm so happy to see you!!!".

I was too kiddo! I was too!

Now the removal of funding for the daughter... that is warranting a meeeting at the school division office. Set for next week!
let the games begin.

tiredmommy

Good morning everyone! :coffee:

Today is the last first day of Duckie's elementary school years. I'm sitting here a little misty-eyed this morning.

Have a great day! :salute: