Good wednesday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

It's hard to believe it's only the second day of spring and we have record high temps forecast again today:sunny::D easy child/difficult child 3 kept asking when the pool is going to open. It was such a nice evening that when I took my favorite sanity saver for a walk, I wore shorts and a tee, no jacket needed. The trees all have buds on them, some already with leaves, flowers. Flowers are popping up all over the place.

husband will be home around noon. I already cut up a melon to serve with lunch. I've got a load in the washer and am waiting for the cycle to finish so I can put it in the dryer. Then it's off to the fitness room... I've got to get back into my summer clothing!! I refuse to buy bigger sizes!!

Hope everyone has a great day... SFR

buddy

It is kind of cloudy raining on and off but still way way above normal for us too. I am just loving that there are buds and that green shade when you look at a range of trees when driving.... I love when the trees are all green and it feels like summer.

I want to clean my house but feel so overwhelmed. I know I will feel so much better when I do it and get it over with. It is beyond just a mess now. I hate it. I just have been in survival mode and need to take a day to do it.

I am hoping for a solid answer to the school thing but since they just sent the app yesterday I suppose I will have to wait but hoping........

Good luck in hte fitness room.... I am going to start my walks again. I really loved doing that until winter and then stopped. I can't wait till the pool opens either. Q said the same thing... do you think they will open it early mom??? Why not?? it is 70-80 degrees so they could I suppose. Ours usually opens the end of May.

Have a good day everyone!

T

TeDo

Okay, I'm tired of the damp and dreary already. Yes, the temps are nice but, I need more SUN!!

The boys have a light day with school today. difficult child 1 has Occupational Therapist (OT) which has me nervous because of what happened last time and the anxiety he has going back to somewhere/someone after he's had a meltdown there in front of them. This evening he goes to youth group which he thoroughly enjoys. difficult child 2 has his volunteer shift at the local library tonight. He just LOVES that job and looks forward to the 3 evenings and every Saturday he works. At least when he's there he acts like the responsible, mature kid I know he can be.

Hope everyone enjoys their day.