got in a women's health program ....

buddy

Turns out the sliding scale clinic I attend got a Susan kolman(sp?) Grant and I qualify for everything including mamogram blood work etc....over 1000 worth of services. If you end up with breast cancer or cervical cancer you get on ma immediately and if there's other kinds or issues they find a program. Now I just have to get care for q that day.

T

TeDo

Hallelujiah!!!! See, good things come to those who wait....and wait......and wait..... LOL

witzend

buddy, can you share how you were able to get into the program? I bet some of the ladies here could use that!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Every time I hear news like this it makes me so happy! So many women go without proper medical care-I'm so glad you're no longer one of them. Awesome!

I'm so glad you're getting that!!! Witz, or anyone, call Susan G Koman or get in touch with them somehow. Those walks and all that money raised stays in the community or the general area in which the walk occured. Susan G. Koman gives out the money to local org's of their choosing. You can maybe call and ask where you can go in your area. I think those walks are all over the country. Maybe they can point you in the direction, or help you directly. I walked in the Philly one a few times and I remember getting an e-mail listing where every dollar went. Most of it went to getting women tested.