Got some good news today.

I finally had my doctors appointment to get the test results of my holter monitor test.

Seems my heart is just fine and all the palpitations, chest pain, etc. are caused by stress. Doctor is not concerned at all.

She did prescribe a non-habit forming sleeping pill/relaxant to help me sleep better and was very sympathetic with my situation.

I am so relieved and half the stress I've been having lately is not knowing if I was ok. I feel like some of the weight has been lifted - just in time for Easter and hopefully a peaceful weekend.

FlowerGarden

Glad to hear the results didn't show anything major is wrong. Stress is still something to be concerned with, though. Hope you can find the time to do something relaxing to cut down on the stress. Wishing you that peaceful weekend!

recoveringenabler

Staff member
WTW, this is very good news, thanks for letting us know. Now you can not only enjoy the weekend, you can have more peace and sleep better too. On this board, we can be in the stress stratosphere, so this is all good news. Now you can focus on you and your husband and daughter.

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
Glad to hear there's no extra cause beyond stress, and hopefully just knowing that ends some of the problem right there. Hope you have nice peaceful weekend!