Got some news, update on my son's case

tpcmom

I promised I'd be back :) Just wanted to let you all know on September 6th they arrested two men in the murder of my son Timmy and my oldest son's friend. I'm going to paste some news articles hopefully you will all get to read the stories, I'm not good at doing the link thing.

It's been a long road, and now will be another long road. Keep my family in your prayers.

And thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers in the past, maybe finally my baby will get the justice he so rightly deserves.

I have another one, but can't seem to link it, so hopefully these will work.

God Bless
Bette

DDD

You have done such an outstanding job of making sure your son was not forgotten. I'm thrilled. Sending admiration and hugs. DDD

Fran

Former desparate mom
What a relief to have some movement on the case but the sheer waste of lives is brought home by this article.
I'm so sorry for your loss all over again.
What I think of people who ambush people or use guns is not printable. Cowards. Dirt bags.

klmno

I'm so glad they have stayed on this case. I hope the right people are convicted and justice is done so you and your family can finally have closure. {{HUGS}}

TerryJ2

Bette,
I am so glad things are finally moving.
I hope to see some justice served.
Interesting article (and frustrating case!!!). Thank you.
{{hugs}}

I imagine the bittersweetness you must feel, but I cannot fully understand it. I am so glad that the police never gave up.

You and the family are, as always, in my prayers.

meowbunny

I'm so glad they caught these guys. Here's hoping they are the guilty ones and that they can give you some answers. You deserve to know the why. Many hugs. I hope this can give you some peace. You have been an incredible advocate for your son through all of this.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Bette,
You have been in my daily prayers and I am so glad they have found who did this horrible crime. You will continue to be in my prayers and I hope justice is done. Many gentle hugs.

Marguerite

Thank you, Bette, for keeping us updated. I can't imagine just how torn apart this must have done to you. So senseless. Your determination has got to be part of the reason there has been this progress in the case. I watched the link you posted of the TV coverage also (took a bit of effort, to get access from Australia - the first link wouldn't allow us on).

I wish you all the strength and support as you face the trial and related events. We'll be watching events from Australia.

Marg

trinityroyal

Bette, thank you for keeping us up to date.
I am glad that the police have caught the men, and hope and pray that justice will be served and that you achieve some level of peace.

Thinking of you, and sending prayers and strength to help you get through the trial.

Trinity

B

bran155

That is great news. It must be a little easier now to heal, a little bit of closure for you and your family?

My prayer's are with you. {{{HUGS}}} God bless. :)

tpcmom

Thank you all so much for wonderful kind words, thoughts & prayers. I do so much appreciate it. It does give me some sort of a sense of relief, but to re-live it all again is terrible. Especially since they are from a few blocks from where I live. It is very hard. We are having a hard time emotionally right now, it will be a long hard road to travel, but God has gotten me thru so much already, I will never stop fighting. I will always keep my son's memory alive, someway, somehow. Thank you all for all the support, I will always keep you guys posted, I know I'm not around much, but I always think of you all and hope that you are all doing well with the trials and tribulations we are dealt with. God Bless
Bette