Happy Easter everyone

KFld

difficult child was here at 7:45 for breakfast. He actually has to work today. I don't know who his boss thinks is going to shop at a hobby shop on Easter, but oh well. He needs the money and was never much for family dinner anyway.

My daughter is off to boyfriends aunts house and hubby and I are going to a restaraunt for a late afternoon dinner, all by ourselves.

I'm looking forward to a nice peaceful quiet easter.

Hope everyone elses is also!!!

HAPPY EASTER

Fran

Former desparate mom
Happy Easter to you too.
difficult child is working today until 4 today also. Foster daughter goes to work this afternoon at 3.
We are going to brunch later and just enjoying
a peaceful afternoon. Once difficult child is off work we will
stop at friends house for a little dessert and a visit.

ScentofCedar

Happy Easter, everyone!

We were out for dinner last night, and will be making turkey here at home, today.

Daughter and her family are spending the holiday with sister in law's grandparents. We haven't heard a peep out of difficult child since that last phone call. We are recovered and back in balance from that now, though ~ looks like it will be a nice Easter for us.

Wishing all of us a wonderful rest of the day.

Barbara

saving grace

Happy Easter cyber family! We had dinner at my sister in law house, ate way too much.

difficult child is not much of a family dinner guy either, he tries but gets real ansy when it comes to just relaxing and talking after dinner. This is the first Easter in 2 years that we have had Easter together, last two he was in rehab and somewhere else I cant even remember where he was last year.

Cute story

Babygirl and cousins had and egg hunt in the yard, babygirl is not very aggressive and cousins monopolized the eggs, all together there were over 100 plastic eggs filled with candy and change and a few had 1.00 bills in them. As they were opening their eggs to see their treats, the kids were yelling " I got a dollar, I got a quater etc..." Babygirl got one dollar I think, well difficult child got upset and sneaked a 5.00 in one of her eggs and snuck it back into her basket and when she opened it she was screaming "I got a number 5 on my dollar!" He was very sweet.
He doesnt realize that she has no concept of money nor did she pay attention to the other kids, he just wanted her to have money too.

grace