Having fun with the new format

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style="color: #000099"><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'> Trying out the toys to see what stuff does. Looks great Cheryl. </span></span>

kris

it does look fabulous, but.....

it's too wide across my screen. how to fix.
in order to use multiple features such as italics, color, font & size i think it needs to have the advanced feature ~~~ otherwise you have to pick one feature & one feature only. that's not as much fun lol. can someone tell me if there is another way to use multiple features & fix the spreading.

kris

donna723

When I first got back on, mine DIDN'T go all the way across the page, but it said that I wasn't signed in.

After I signed in again, THEN it started going all the way across the page. Must be a "glitch".

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
It's looking good Cheryl!!! I know there will be a few glitches
& whatnot to to work out.

If nothing else, parents of difficult children are a patient lot.

Thanks!

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Cheryl is going to do all that fine tuning today. She was working on it pretty late last night/morning. I'm sure she will fix all those fun things.
</span>

kris

<span style="color: #660000">the page spread has already been fixed. i so hate when that happens.

i had to sign in again too. had to get a new password lol. went Occupational Therapist (OT) fix my password & it tells me my profile is too long. arrrgh! i'll wait a week or so before trying to make anymore changes lol.

kris </span>

O

OTE

Change is always good I guess...

I'm having trouble with the colors. I admit my eyesight isn't what it once was. The lower tone colors are hard to see when you're not so young.

I'm also looking for something in archives and can't find it. Looks like the alphabetical order has been changed to chronological order? Not that I think one is better than the other, but in general there's only a few entries for 06?

Ephchap

I just mentioned on a thread in general about having a bit of trouble reading too, OTE. I am not sure if it's the font type or size or the color. I am finding it hard to read much and have had to walk away because my eyes get tired.

Deb

On_Call

Man, am I feeling particularly challenged! EEK!! It took me more than 30 minutes to figure out "who I was" so I could sign on! So glad I finally made it! Can't wait to check the new stuff out, but sadly right now I am out of time. The circus is in town and munchkins have earned a trip there, so off we go.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Wow...such changes! I have to post just to see what <span style="color: #FF0000">it</span> <u>can</u> <s>do</s>.

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'><span style="color: #6633FF">Ok</span></span>...I'm just being silly right <span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #33CC00">now</span></span>.

(Actually, I program in HTML so this all makes perfect sense to me.)
:smile:

I do agree that the colors are too close together so it's hard to seperate your choices.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
How do you see what you have read? Also, is there a setting that once you check a thread it pops you down to the last read message?

Abbey

kris

<span style="color: #660000">if someone posts in one of the light shades if you run your mouse over it & highlight it it will convert to a darker color. i have to do that on some forums i post on.

kris </span>

Abbey

Spork Queen
Okay...so I AM <span style="color: #663366">showing off</span>. :bravo:

I left web design when it started to progress faster than I could keep up with. Give me straight HTML and I'm a happy camper. I actually teach a class on this at my school. It's a great foundation for further ventures.

Abbey

DammitJanet

LOL Abbey...I learned to do what programming I am able to do by watching the HTML tags on websites. Then it was just a matter of fitting what I knew with what I figured would make sense and trying it.

I still think the colors on the board can be fixed but it is probably in something called css style sheets or something like that. When I was trying to get a board up I had to go into the software and replace them there. This junk is way over my head but I know there was some place you could go in and change it.