he was Lost

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I just finished making a double batch of mangerine orange salad for a viewing being held at our church 2morrow afternoon. A church member <married/3 kids> was killed this past week, when he was driving his motorcycle home from work and a car on the other side of the highway made an illegal U-turn, striking and pinning this poor man and his motorcycle under the car. The driver told the police he was "lost", but come on, so you make an illegal u-turn on a busy highway?

It is very very sad, their 3 kids are 15, 12 and 9. They are all loved by our church and in their community, good people, such great kids, please keep this family in your prayers.

donna723

Oh, how sad! And with children that young! They are fortunate to have such a loving and caring church family ... I'm sure that will be a comfort to them. I will keep this family in my prayers.

Abbey

Spork Queen
How sad. I lost a good friend a few years ago from a motorcycle accident that was not his fault. I've always been wary of them for the simple reason that you have NO protection.

I hope the family is getting lots of support.

Abbey

TerryJ2

Oooh, that is so sad.
Lost? Yeah. So you make TWO bad decisions on top of one another.
I hope he got a ticket. It won't bring back the biker but it may make the driver think twice. I'd love to think he would not repeat the same mistake but he may be thinking it was a fluke.

M

ML

Heartbreaking. My old boss' 22 year old son was killed in a similar m/c accident years ago. This man's career was in motorcycle safety. It was tragic. My prayers are for healing for the family.