Hell's Kitchen

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #003333"> thank heavens you didn't give it away. i have it on dvr. back after i've watched it lol. would have been my fault if i'd gotten spoiled....i should have thought before i opened your thread.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

On_Call

:smile: is right!! That show just gets crazier and crazier! husband and I watch every week.

So many things going on all at once. At least the chefs didn't blow the wedding reception. The show's previews made you think that the bride was crying and the reception was ruined. That much was good.

Chef Ramsay shook things up again this week. Can't believe you-know-who got a second chance. Must be he sees something there beyond the overbearing "cave girl". :rofl:

Did anyone see the story on the net that Vegas has quit taking bets on the winner of the show this season due to a suspected leak at Fox - they say too many people were betting on one contestant to win it all - and that indicates to them that someone inside the Hells camp is talking and that it's likely there is a spoiler? I'm sad to say that I read the entire article and know who they suspect will win it all, but I wouldn't dare post it here - I wish I didn't even know.

All I will say is that their suspected winner is still in the running.

I must be sheltered - I didn't even know people bet on these reality shows anywhere, let alone Vegas. The article said that certain seasons of Survivor also had to be bet-free due to a leak. Hmmmm. Guess people will bet on anything??

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #003300"> i so wanted melissa gone. i hate the way she treats the other women....especially julia! beyond arrogant.

i'd heard that the winner has been leaked. i'm staying away from articles about it. much as i love my spoilers i don't want to know who won beforehand.

i'm hoping rock wins. he seems to have his stuff together. he's pretty respectful too. i hope he pulverizes melissa.

by the way one thing that drives me nutz about this show is none of them wear hairnets. isn't that required when you're working with-food? melissa's mop really makes me want to scream.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #003300"> i'm over on the fox board. just had an aha moment. ramsey kept the not so delightful melissa this week because they are a chef short....aaron went home & they still eliminated another chef that week.....and everyone is screaming about her hair & the lack of sanitation as in hairnets, melissa not putting her hair up EVER. i'm betting those poor people are pulling strands of hair out of their meals. eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Goodness, I was thinking the same thing, about the hair. That is nasty. I also wondered if they had to stretch this out another week because of Aaron.

I want Rock to win too.

meowbunny

The battles between Melissa and Rock should be interesting. Wonder how the guys will take to her tactics and how long she'll go without a serious comeuppance?

I am worried about the women though. They are now without a chef who has any serious culinary experience. Jen is a pasty chef, so desserts should rock but that's not going to help on the main courses. Julia can do some of the basics and is a quick learner but really has no clue about the finer art of cooking (yet). I'm not too sure exactly what Bonnie's strengths are. I hope they even the playing field at least a bit by sending Brad to the women's side since he is a sous chef.

GO ROCK GO!!!!!

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #003333"> but they've been learning for the past six weeks. julia watches every thing that goes on....what goes well & what goes wrong. i think she's a lot stronger & wiser than they've given her credit for.

seriously, go to Fox & check out the boards. those peeps are crazy!!!

kris
</span> </span> </span>

meowbunny

I think she's ten times better than Melissa gives her credit for but I think she's got a long way to go. No question she is a fast learner. Ditto Bonnie. Jen is good but not in Rock's or Melissa's league on knowledge. Still think the teams are not even remotely even at this point. But I'm still rooting for Rock. Did from day one. Wouldn't a Julia/Rock final be a kick?

On_Call

It's so funny that you all mentioned Melissa's hair!! :slap: I kept saying to husband that somebody ought to tell her to cut it or wrap it up on top of her head. Yuck.

I hope the guys give her a hard time next week. Hee hee. Will be fun to watch.

meowbunny

Since her hair is normally tied back, I bet she was told to leave her hair loose and uncombed so that Ramsey could call her a cavewoman but it certainly was unappetizing.