Here's your sign...

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have been going through a lot of old pictures because my Mom got this film negative scanner. I finished scanning about 1000 old negatives and it was amazing how many pictures I thought I lost or remembered taking, but never got developed.

So on my screen saver? I put up a beautiful picture of Dude about age 3 - on Siesta Key, with him sitting in a tree, lightly tanned, red shorts, and a little bit of sand on his skin. We lived at the beach. He was a georgeous baby. He is smiling, and so happy.

DF walks in the room and looks at the screen and says dead serious "Whose kid is that. Is that Dude????"

And I said "NO, I always put random pictures of pretty babies up on my screen of anonymous children."

DF just stood there and he said "Why??"

(SLAP HEAD) ------Here's your sign!

YES DF - THAT's OUR SON - ISN"T HE GEORGEOUS!?

"WELL that's one of the best looking kids I've ever seen - Really That's Dude?"

YUP - and NOW? tattoos, piercings, scars....and I used to worry about him getting scuffed knees. ROFLM bandaids off.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL

Nice that you found the pics though.

I've always had a baby book/photo album for katie..........then I found several rolls of film husband never had developed. I had them done to see what they were........tons more of her baby pics. Good thing I have them........her mom lost the set she had.

P-nut2004

Too funny Star :rofl: I can totally see my husband doing that in a few years.
Its amazing, even as young as my girls are, to go back and look at pictures you haven't seen in a long time. L was the cutest chubby little baby, always smiling....it's a big contrast to look at her now even at only 7, she is so skinny (I think because of the stimulants) and usually mad or crying, it makes me sad to look at those pics & I really hope in the future I can look back at pics of her at 7 and say "I'm so glad she's not like that anymore" (although I'm fully expecting the tattoos, piercings etc)....... Here's to wishful thinking!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
We don't have many pics of the kids when they were really little. BM made sure she took those when she left husband. But the few we do have? Are scanned and saved. So even if the photos fade... We have them.

shellyd67

difficult child was a beautiful baby. Olive skin with ringlet curls and a perfectly round chubby face. He still is a handsome little devil (no pun intended)

easy child was a pretty baby too but difficult child had her beat.

I will get back to you in a few years to list tatoos, piercings and such ...:wince:

Star, my husband cannot for the life of him remember poor easy child's birthday. He always gets the days mixed up.

Jena

its alot of fun going thru old pics, also looking back in time where they were, where we were, how different they look. your df very funny stuff, typical man....... gotta love that

DDD

Starbie, I still wish we had won the vote and were heading to Siesta Key. I'm glad you found a happy memory picture from the early years. Hugs. DDD

Steely

I did this at my Mom's house going through old things. OMG Matt was the cutest little kid. Every picture he was laughing, always the comedian. Blond curly hair, blue eyes, tall, (still is). He was always climbing a tree, jumping off things he shouldn't, riding his bike a thousand miles an hour, amazing artist...........Now his singular goal in life is to be a couch potato. Don't get it.

You know me, it makes me sad to see all that innocent talent and energy now missing in my son.....Star.I always admire how you can make things funny when someone else could make it sad.. I really do admire that. I strive to bend my mind back in that direction:)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Movies for me are worse than the pictures.

I wish my Mom had never taken the movies. They're too real. Makes me sit there and cry every darn time. Makes me really really miss the days when they were small and adorable.