Hey y'all!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I finally couldn't take the board withdrawl anymore so I thought I'd just stop in and say hey...what's up?

My 'living situation' has changed yet again. Won't go into details, but I've been out of the house for awhile now. All I can say is that I'm VERY happy. I've landed myself in a very peaceful, loving, supportive home. It feels so good to wake up happy and go to bed happy. :)

The downside is I'm on the world's oldest computer and dialup service. I literally took a shower while this page was loading and it still hadn't finished. Argh.

My daughter and I have reconciled. That means more to me than anything. I think she's coming to visit in the next day or so and possibly help me get the rest of my stuff from H. (That should be fun.)

So, it's off to the start the job search again...blah, but it seems more promising here. Mums the word as to where I am at this point.

I *think* I'm off to Vegas in the next few weeks to finish the 2nd book. Hooray!!! I've got an Aug. 1 deadline, but she'll just have to wait a few weeks after that visit.

I miss my imaginary friends (ha!). I will try and hit the library for a faster connection. I have some great photos to share.

I wish I could read posts, but I'm already an hour in just with this one. I better get something done.

Hugs...Abbey

Wiped Out

Staff member
Glad to "see" you! Thanks for the update. I'm glad you are happy and that you and your daughter have reconciled!

susiestar

Roll With It
sending more hugs, glad you are finally happy! Let us know when the book is done - I can't wait to buy a copy!

Many hugs!!!

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Miss you Abbey. Glad you've landed in a happy place. :) Looking forward to that trip to the library.

(((hugs)))

Fran

Former desparate mom
I'm so confused. Nothing new there. I didn't know all the changes you are going through.
You sound optimistic so it must be a good thing. Hope you and daughter work things out.
Glad you have a good place to stay. Sometimes we all need a soft place to land when things are in upheaval.