Hilarious...Intensive Probation!

DammitJanet

Well Cory finally did it...he went to court on Tuesday for yet another attempt to find his missing probation officer so they could violate him. Instead of sending him to jail...they put him on this Intensive Probation which I think is incredibly amusing. We have yet to learn all the terms of this type of probation but what we have learned is that 1) he isnt allowed out of the county and 2) that he has a curfew from 6 pm to 6 am!

I never managed to ground him when he was younger but it seems the state has managed to do so...lol. This probation guy is huge...built like a football player and tough as nails. Not an ounce of fat on him either. Kinda cute too...I wont mind him coming around to check on him...lmao. And oh boy do they come check...the guy popped in here today to introduce himself. Cory has to go meet with him tomorrow for the complete lists.

Dont mind me if I think this is just hilarious.

Steely

I am with you............if he can do what we as parent's couldn't do...........more power to them.:sheepish:
Good luck.
PS
I am glad Cory did not have another jail stint - those are just so unproductive in my opinion.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
A tough as nails PO who happens to not be bad on the eyes, hey what more can a Mom wish for?? lmao

Glad there is no jail time. I hope this works for Cory.

Hugs

Star*

call 911........call 911
When the big, hunky, strapping, sexy PO came to the house - I'd be doing my best "I've been a BAD girl" imitation.

wink - wink

OH officer "I've been scrubbing the sink without gloves." Take me away.
OH Mr. Probation man - "I yelled at my children 3 times 2 seconds ago - cuff me."

HEY>>>>>>>>> YOU find what YOU think is funny - and I'll do the same. snicker snicker .......

OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You can play lady fugitive and the big bad PO. lol

(GOING TO THE CORNER NOW) BAD STAR........hey - that's it - tell him IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Am Bad.. ROFL - Send muscles here. lol :surprise:

donna723

So ... is this the same probation officer who has been "missing in action" for so long or is this another one?

If I were you, I'd be giggling at the thought of somebody else grounding my kid for me! I hope you let him know that he needs to plan a lot of visits because Cory is "difficult".

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Do you have conditions for violation of probation? And how long is this curfew in effect? No offense, but can't see this working for longer than a week. Staying home every night is more a prison sentence for you, cause it sounds like they are giving you responsibility for being the warden.....they know you will violate him because you have done it in the past, but if they won't send him to jail (sounds like they just don't want to feed, house, give medical care) there is no "penalty" for his violating house arrest. Hope it works for you.....I don't think I would want my difficult child around under these conditions.....I think your "justice" just copped out on you....

Sorry to sound so negative, but just my two cents.....

DammitJanet

Oh this guy WILL cart his buttocks off to jail with no problem. And yes, they are basically telling me that I can violate him if he leaves the house. All I need to do is write them a note saying he left the house and that is that. I wish his other PO's had been tougher on him because then maybe we wouldnt be in this position. Instead they ignored him. His juvenile PO actually took him to a Christmas party the day after I attempted to violate him for not going to school!

And this is a whole new PO. He has much fewer cases because he is intensive and he can show up at the house at any time to verify where he is.

meowbunny

Sounds like a pretty good deal -- eye candy that will keep Cory in line. Let's hope Cory gets the message and straightens up.