How are your football teams

Wiped Out

Staff member
doing?

Michigan won yesterday!!!! Now if only they can win the last two which would include beating Ohio State! :fan: Actually even if they lose this week but beat Ohio State they get to go to the Rose Bowl.

How about those Packers? Seven and one!!!!! Go Pack, Go Brett Farve!!! :fan:

I also like the Patriots because Tom Brady went to Michigan and they won today too!!

All in all for me it was a great football weekend!!!!! How about all of you?

Nancy

My Browns won in overtime :fan:. It was a great game.

We were suppose to go but had a whirlwind weekend with state band contest and high school football playoff game so we stayed home and watched on TV.

<span style="color: #FF6600">GO </span> <span style="color: #330000">BROWNS! </span>

BusynMember

The PACKERS are 7-1!!!!!!! My team is really coming together. Favre for King of the World!

And where are those Chicago Bears? (evil grin)

witzend

You know my Ducks are doing good! What a game yesterday! Everyone here is hoping that Dennis Dixon will make a quick recovery. Luckily next weekend is a "bye" week, so he has more recovery time.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Well it looks like another crappy year for the Raiders. My Lions however are not doing bad. Knocking on your packer door.

I don't watch much college ball but I looked to see how the hawkeyes were doing and just as I suspected. Crappy.

Beth

Wiped Out

Staff member
Beth,
The Lions are knocking. husband is a LIon's fan so I actually cheer for them as long as they aren't playing the Packers,

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
:fan: :bravo: <span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 12'>YAY PACKERS!! </span></span>:bravo: :fan: <span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 12'>WOOOHOOO!! </span></span>

Felt bad for Colts yesterday, really feel for Peyton, the whole "noone to blame but myself" deal.

Also felt bad for the Eagles last night. Heart goes out to Andy Reid, suffering with his difficult children consequences this week.

Peace

Niners are doing horridly, as per usual this decade. Can only hope the Steelers can pull one off tonight and that will make me much happier!

Tomorrow night our Sacramento Kings start their basketball season and I will be glued even more to the TV! LOL!!

Go Steelers!!!

STILLjustamom

Longhorns came from behind in the second quarter to beat OK state 38-35 with a field goal. They set a record for scoring the most points in a UT football game in the final quarter than any other team in UT history! Go Colt!

My TN Vols are really struggling this year. They beat Univ LA Lafayette this past weekend 59-7, but Arkansas visits this week and they will be embarassed, I'm afraid. The Razorback running back McFadden ran for 363 yds this past weekend against South Carolina, an SEC record.

Still, GO VOLS!!! At least we humiliated GA, which has been the only decent team we have done that to this year!!