I am here but not really on line :(

T

toughlovin

Hi Everyone,

I have been away for 3 weeks and have missed this forum. I want to post an update but have forgotten my password and for some reason I am not getting an email back when I click on the forgot password thing.... so I was able to log in from work but I don't really want to post a detailed update from here. So for now I am thinking of you and hopefully will get an email soon and can let you all know the latest with my difficult child.

TL

shellyd67

Hey TL, thanks for checking in. I hate when I forget my password !! I usually use the same password for everything if possible. With all the kids starting back to school, I am sure the board is going to be full of threads ... Take Care !

Bean

Can you retrieve your password from your work computer?

I'm not here, either since I'm technically at work. But if I don't check in here today I might check out. KnowwhaddImean? :groan:

Mattsmom277

I'm thinking if you can log in from work, how about going into your settings for the site and changing your password? WOuld that work? Then you could log in from home with the new password. Not sure if that might work but worth a try

T

toughlovin

OK lucky for me I finally figured it out. :) I did try changing my password at work but you need to know your old password to change it. Anyway I got it so now I will do a new thread with an update. :)

TL