I better get ......

Andy

a computer for Christmas. I am going to tell husband that I take it back when I said I didn't want anything. This piece of junk is frustrating me to no end. It sent a reply e-mail to my sister and it did not go through. Just the subject, no comments. The enter key in navigation no longer works. It takes way to long to go from screen to screen. It is difficult to turn on and get to any location. I better get a new one for Christmas.

Then, I really want to take this and throw it into our lake. And yes, I do realize our lake is frozen. That is part of the plan. This laptop can get smashed into the tiniest pieces before breaking through the ice and drowning!

So, once again, if I go off air it is because I am computerless!

:smashcomputer::throwpc:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I would expect he could find some really good deals on one now. Better start dropping some big hints in places where he's sure to find them!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Crossing my fingers you get a new one! I understand your frustration. Right now we are just down to our old lap top and it is so hard to navigate, we wait anywhere from 10-20 minutes for the thing just to get started!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Andy,

Remind husband that there are awesome deals out there on computers & laptops. My last 2 computer choices were laptops & I couldn't be happier ~ I can lock them up from misbehaving children. My old laptop turned into an internet access for kt - it's set in the kitchen & there is always adult supervision around. She hates it; we love it.

Good luck - Amazon has many good deals.

mom_in_training

I hope you get a new one...... How old is this laptop? Sounds like it needs a good cleanout is all. Send it to me and I'll work on it for ya. If you get a new one for xmas you can have this one as a back-up if it can be salvaged. I know how it is with a slow computer. I have an older HP that still runs today (Like 10 years old) but is very sloooooowwww, Lol!! I still have it but have since bought two new computers. The last one I got I paid under $400.00 for because it was a computer that they were using as a floor model to advertise a game at Best Buy. This system would on average about $800.00 to $1000.00. I got a killer deal on it. :) Just the tower though, I already had a monitor, Keyboard and mouse for it.

Last edited: