I find myself headed back for more....

ctmom05

<span style='font-family: Fixedsys'>I learned last week that I need chemo again. This is my third time getting "fixed."

I am all set to begin on Friday the 13th of July.</span>

slsh

member since 1999
Chris... so sorry you're have to repeat it again. I will keep you in my thoughts. Hope it goes smoothly and quickly.

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>You have my my good thoughts. I know it's got to be exhausting and worrisome. Many hugs. You are such a fighter! </span>

Kathy813

Staff member
Chris,

Friday the 13th has always been a lucky day for me. In fact, I was born on a Friday the 13th.

May it also be a lucky day for you. I hope that it is the start of the journey to a complete recovery.

~Kathy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Saying prayers this is the final round to recovery for you.

Friday the 13th has always been my lucky day, too. Keeping fingers crossed it can be passed on.

Hugs

ctmom05

Thank you so much for the encouragement. Going around the track 3 times can be wearing.

The drug I will be getting is far less toxic than so many others. I did pretty well with it last year, so at least I can look ahead without trepidation.

As is always my style, I have to do a little educational piece here. Please turn to of your information booklets to learn more about indolent non hodgkins lymphoma - which is often treatable, to the point of a response, but not a cure.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well good grief, Chris. I'm sorry to read this- you've had a heck of a time with this dang disease. I wish it would knock it off!

Take care and keep us posted, please.

Hugs,
Suz

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Chris positive thoughts & prayers heading your way. Are you taking care of the "inner" you - your emotional well being?

Please keep us updated. You know we're here if you need an ear.