I forgot to tell you all this

KFld

In the midst of finding out difficult child's identity may have been stolen, I forgot to tell you he called on Friday to tell me he needs a ride to DSS on Monday afternoon at 2:00 to schedule paternity test. The other day I asked him when he was planning on doing this and he said he kept forgetting!! I asked him if he wouldn't like me to a part of this babies life if she is his and he said, of course I do. Don't know if that is what pushed him, but whatever the reason, I will bring him tomorrow so hopefully we'll find out when he'll actually get the test done. The baby is 3 months old today.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm sure it's best for everyone to get this settled. I hope they don't drag it out since difficult child is now finally willing to check it out.

Suz

KFld

I know. I was actually in the Disney store the other day with my girlfriend and I saw so many cute things that I thought I would have bought if I knew she was ours.

DammitJanet

Thats so sad Karen. It actually breaks my heart because you are missing out on this time with her if she is yours. Blast them!

ScentofCedar

What a horrrible situation, Karen.

It sounds like you love her already.

I will be waiting right along with you too, to find out whether she is yours.

Dang that wingnut, for putting you all through this.

At least you will know, one way or the other, soon.

How is difficult child holding up?

Barbara

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Karen

It's been long enough. If that baby is his you should be spoiling her rotten. He's cheating you out of a very precious time in her life.

I hope it doesn't take long to get it back.

Hugs

KFld

When we went today he had to sign a paper saying he denies paternity. Now they will call him in the next two days and tell him when the paternity test is scheduled for, which will be within the next 2 weeks. I have no idea how long it takes to get the results so we could be looking at another 6 weeks for all I know. Oh well, at least we put things into gear.

saving grace

oops, I replied to your other post asking about this before I read this one.

UGH all the waiting and wondering must be driving you crazy!

Grace :hammer:

judi

Please let us know how this turns out. Our grandson is so cute - he's 8 weeks old now. He was in hospital for a week with RSV but doing much better now.