I have to brag

mstang67chic

Going Green
This probably won't really impress you all that much but I'm just tickled purple. I belong to a few author based groups on Yahoo. The author's are paranormal romance and are very funny. On one of them, another member and I started a store on cafe press with items related to the books. WELL.....her latest book came out yesterday and my "business partner" and I are listed on the acknowledgment page!!!! So are some of the others from the group but I'm so thrilled!!! MY NAME IS IN A BOOK!!!!

Like I said, I'm a total book geek and this has just thrilled me to no end!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Can you give me an example of paranormal romance?

Can you use it in a sentence?

Book of origin?

I'm thrilled for you if you are thrilled, but I'd like to know what it is.

Is this like - I made love to a ghost kinda thing?

Hugs
Congrats
Star

-Being published is HUGE!!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I think that is AWESOME!!! PM me with the site. I'm a secret writer and am always looking for people to critique. (Star is next in line. Poor girl...she doesn't know what she's getting into.)

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
(blink, blink-blink)

Oh MY GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abbey - I think......

I LIVED A PARANORMAL LIFE. sans romance

And people would want to READ about that huh?

Page 1.

The sky was dark, and so was he -
The moon above held mystery
He took my hand
He bit my neck
But I was young, and thought - what the heck!

Something like that except with aliens and and such?
:confused:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Can you give me an example of paranormal romance?

Can you use it in a sentence?

Book of origin?

I'm thrilled for you if you are thrilled, but I'd like to know what it is.

Is this like - I made love to a ghost kinda thing?

Hugs
Congrats
Star

-Being published is HUGE!!!!

Not published....yet! I do have a few projects in the works but they are far, FAR from finished.

As for the paranormal, there are all types. The book my name is in is the third of a vampire series. These aren't your Anne Rice type vamps but very funny and some steamy scenes. The author is Michele Bardsley and the books in the series are Don't Talk Back To Your Vampire, I'm The Vampire That's Why and Because Your Vampire Said So.

A lot of the paranormal authors now are doing vampire or werewolf stories but they each have their own "world". There is one series where the vamps can go out in daylight while other series stick to the more "traditional" rules about undead life.

If you want more info or authors, pm me and I'll set you up. I read a lot and in different genres so I can give you all kinds of ideas.