I think alot of us need a vacation!

greenrene

With unlimited froo froo drinks served in coconuts by bronze, muscular cabana boys (hey, a girl can dream, can't she?). And massage service. Performed by aforementioned cabana boys. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

buddy

Seriously, I dream of a vacation. I haven't even had a weekend for many years. I visited relatives four years ago in Ohio, it was fun but not a vacation. Took Q to Disney World when he was 6 and so that means ten years since any vacation.

I wish desperately we could go somewhere. But, not gonna happen.

TerryJ2

Absolutely, we all need a vacation, with-o out difficult children.
Sigh.
I am going with-husband to one of his chiro conventions in May .., typical of how he operates; he needs to earn credits to keep his license current, and it's a tax writeoff. Always better than nothing. I remember one time, about 10 yrs ago, when I told husband I wanted to go on a vacation to a hotel to the place of my choice. Pay cash or credit card, no reason, just a get-away.
He literally sat there with-his jaw hanging open. "What about the timeshare? What a about a convention? What about ... "
"No."
"You mean, just the two of us, for no reason?"

Ya think????

StressedM0mma

Ok. My bag is packed. And Terry your husband is so romantic. One day I may just run away from home. I am going to stay this week though, because easy child is coming home for spring break tmrw!!! I will be happy to have her here for a few days.

JKF

Ohhhh I wanna come! I'm so ready for a white sand beach, turquoise waters, a frosty beverage (or 6!) and NO difficult child's!!! !