I'm not giving up

Abbey

Spork Queen
...on the Tilted Kilt. I go in this morning and the GM sees me and walks in the door. He's not even based here. He based in Green Bay. "Oh, geez...how do you know the day I'm coming down here?" He's laughing. Come back to my office.

So I proceed to tell him that I brought some Vegas friends in here a week ago and they loved the place, but ultimately said, "Where are the cougars? Some of us don't want to chit-chat with 18 year olds."

"Well, Jennie is 36. We put the young ones through training to be flirty with the old guys. Corporate strategy."

"Sounds pretty stupid to me when you don't have to train me at all." I'm chuckling...he's laughing. I asked him to give me a shot. Unfortantely, he has to fire 10 people today because he is over-staffed.

Then I told him about the new restaurant that I did the Cinco party at. I told him to call Ruiz. He'll tell you my personality. I CAN PULL IT OFF. I might have a muffin top on that damn skirt but I'll work on that.

I got a hug and then, "Damn...women can be so annoying."

Yep, buddy...we can.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
You sure gave it the old college try, Abbey! And since when is 36 a COUGAR?! Sheesh. I guess that makes me a Saber Toothed Tiger...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I am a bit surprised. I know these places hire young girls in bulk......but geez....I know plenty of guys who openly admit they prefer mature women. Ok, so these guys are usually 35 and up......but still, that's a fair size of their clients I'd think.

I'd think some variety would liven up the place and give it some class. I certainly know that if they hire our Abbey, they'll be getting class. :)

Yup, fire a bunch of teeny boppers and hire our Abbey. Sounds like a smart business move to me. :D

Abbey

Spork Queen
You sure gave it the old college try, Abbey! And since when is 36 a COUGAR?! Sheesh. I guess that makes me a Saber Toothed Tiger...

I told him 36 was a MILF, not a Cougar. Get your language right. I think I should have picked him up off the floor at that point.

Abbey