Insulting addition to ID/Avatar

New Leaf

Hi guys, I was browsing through and noticed a change in a members id that was quite obnoxious. I notified Deni and she is working on it. We are not here to offend anyone, Lord knows we’ve been through enough in our lives to have drama here between members. But, such is life. Any new members with us, please know that we do not condone such things. We are here to support and help one another.
Peace to all,
New Leaf

ksm

Thank you for noticing. I haven't, but I don't pay a lot of attention to the little icons...
I hope it gets corrected. Ksm

New Leaf

I thought it was a hack at first. It was not and not an accident. Deni corrected it. The member has left, that’s all I think I should say for now, as the matter has been resolved. I’m glad no one else noticed, as it was a bit disturbing. I think we are all pretty vulnerable with the challenges we face, some may feel extra sensitive in times of stress. May God bless and watch over us all, as we work towards finding peace in our lives and supporting others on similar paths.

lovemysons

Well good deal! I’m glad the matter is resolved.

Well said New Leaf. Yes…our board should be a peaceful refuge from all that we face.

Nandina

I didn’t notice anything either, but have this to say about our forum here. We approach each other with such tenderness, kindness and love because we’re all so vulnerable—you expressed it in a beautiful way New Leaf. Wouldn’t our world be wonderful if everyone in it followed this model? Let’s face it—so many people are hurting in our world right now and they need the same grace.

It is rare to find this much love and kindness on almost any social media forum today and I am so grateful to always find it in abundance here.

Love, Nandina