It is snowing!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
We got snow yesterday morning. We had none at 8 am and by 11 am we had 3 inches and more coming down. Topped out at about 4.5 inches on our street!!

Sorry you have to shovel!

K

Kjs

We had a few inches when I came to work at Midnight. I just went out with the boss to pick up some food. He has a 4 wheel drive SUV. OMG...The plows made one swipe down 3 lane road( 3 lanes on each side). They just plowed crazy. Big boulders about 3 feet high, like the bottom of a giant snowman just all over. Your driving and all of a sudden the road is gone and there are these boulders in front of you. We drove two miles...first stop light someone turned the corner and just stopped, opened the car door. So boss pulls up next to him to see if he is ok...the guy is hanging out the door throwing up...ok, drive about 1/2 mile and there's a car in the ditch. Boss waits with them until tow truck arrives. Drive another mile and there is a car stuck on the median. He was following a plow and the plow for some reason was ontop the median, took out a sign. Only this car was stuck with median under his car. Now WHY would a plow not plow the road???? It is a crazy pattern. Think the plow drivers were out drinking tonight. I have a little car. If the plows don't get out there in the next 4 hours - There is NO way I'll get through that stuff. It is just crazy.

Andy

We have a system coming through Mon - Wed. I haven't paid attention to what it means to us but I did hear that icky word "blizzard" for parts of the area - I think it will stay in the Dakotas? Ugh

KJS - I am so glad you made it back from the food run safely. It was scary just reading about it.

husband took diva's small car out the the "farm" to put in the shed. He is sure he will be able to get the truck out of the shed but not sure how easy it will be to get the car into it. That is if it makes it the 45 minute drive out there. The car is on its last legs.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
It's a whopping 40 degrees here. Why? Because I decided to put away winter clothes while I had the chance before the new school quarter. Happens every time. sigh

But at least no snow.

JJJ

Piglet and Tigger went out to shovel. Piglet wouldn't give Tigger his turn with the cool shovel so he tossed the one he was using on the ground and then stomped his foot -- right on the scoop of the shovel causing the handle to pop up and smack him in the head. It looked so much like a cartoon it was all I could do not to bust up laughing. (He is fine.)

KTMom91

It's about 70 degrees and windy here.

I don't know how you ladies do the snow thing year after year.

:snowing:

Where in the world do you people live? the artic? It is about 63 degrees here today, sunny (thank goodness) and so windy you can hardly stand to go outside! We have no snow - thank goodness - spring break is right around the corner!!!!!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
We had snow too, but I refused to shovel. By about 2:00 it was all melted on the sidewalk and driveway-just some lingering on the grass. It looks like we may be in for some more snow as the week goes on-yuck! It better get it out of its system because next week is Spring Break and I want nice weather!!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Like Andy, we're do for a major storm today thru Wednesday. Looks like Andy will get harder them me ...... nanny nanny boo boo! :tongue:

How's that for mature. ;) We're predicted to get anywhere between 3 to 5 inches. Yee hah!