Janet- Checking in to See How The Day is Going

susiestar

Roll With It
Janet - I know this is the day Cory reports to the jail for his 30 days. I am hoping things go smoothly and you don't find other things he or Mandy have stolen or ruined. I also hope Mandy leaves bright and early.

Many hugs to you, this has been a long and horribly rough road.

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I also hope the day goes smoothly for you. Lord knows you deserve it. Sending good juju that all goes well.

(((hugs)))

DammitJanet

He doesnt leave until later this afternoon when I take Billy to work. I am just planning on laying around the house in my room until then while he packs up to go.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You've been in my thoughts today - HUGE HUGS for the best outcome.....

Are you SURE you're not on the other side of my looking glass Alice? Dang Skippy - it's been rough! How long are they going to give Cory?

DammitJanet

Oh are we kidding that ANYTHING could go smoothly in my world?

He didnt go! Ok...let me rephrase that....We went, he walked into the jail, they just wouldnt accept him. Aint that just skippy? Seems no one could find any paperwork on him! I was livid. One of our neighbors happens to work there and she was sitting outside smoking a cigarette and yelled at me to wait as I was fixing to drop him off. We were all a puddle of tears at this point. He was crying, I was crying, Mandy was crying. As furious as I am at him, it still kills me to do this. It hurts me when he turns to me and says in this tiny little voice...I love you momma. Then for this to all be for nothing...to have to go through it all over again...oh hell no. Someone else is going to have to figure out how to get him there. I cant do it again...its too hard on me. I think they are asking way too much of a mom. Seems to me his PO can be the one to do the transporting.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Janet,

I know this is horribly hard. been there done that. But I CAN tell you without a doubt YOU need to take him. Even if YOU have to cry, hear that little I luv you momma voice - and see him.....it needs to be you.

If it was JUST 30 days - it would still be tough, but I think you're anticipating the gun thing and under it all - I know for me THAT would be the lamb to the lion philosophy my head would dole out. LIKE YOU have a choice.

I'm going to send you strength to do this - again. What a rotten system we have to deal with when we TRY to do the right things. (spits on the jail house)

Hugs

everywoman

Well, Dammit Janet!!!! I could not take mine and drop him off either---but I did let him sit for 23 days once. I keep repeating in my head---choices, his choices, not my choices....stupid, but it helps me detach.

Hugs....and an understanding heart.

DammitJanet

Well they expect me to do this all again tomorrow.

They...the powers that be...the PO...the system...even my family...I wonder what would happen if I just disappeared? I mean hello...he has no license so cant they be required to come get him?

DammitJanet

Oh...and to top it all off...I get a letter today from the Dept of the Navy, Marine Corp Mobilization Unit. Addressed to ME! Seems they have all the information ready for MY deployment!....lmao.

Ok...I am really having confidence in our govt...system...whatever. Jamie says either they got something really messed up and think I am his wife or his child or god forbid...a Marine! Yeppers...this fat old grandma is gonna go huntin bin ladin. Wait...maybe that would be less drama than my life these days!

susiestar

Roll With It
Well, dang, Janet, can anything go right with the system??? geepers, I would hate to have to count on that system to keep me safe. They couldn't find his paperwork so they want you to bring him back tomorrow???? the PO won't come get him??? No way. Who runs this, Peewee Herman??

I am so sorry. It is dang hard to have to take your kid to a psychiatric hospital, I can't imagine taking him to the jail. It about killed me to have to have the Sheriff deputy take Wiz. I couldn't do it. Just couldn't. If I didn't have other kids to protect I owuldn't ahve let them have Wiz.

And now the Marines want you? I have ALWAYS said that the only way we are gonna find bin ladin is for them to drop a coupla hundred PMSing women with kids at home (ya know, to motivate us) over there. Have all of the women PMSing at once, they will smoke out bin ladin and make any guy over there confess to any crime.

Maybe the marines are getting a clue of my plan?? Sorry they are startin with you!

I am so sorry about Cory. I really am.

Many hugs,

Susie

I knnow yall will think I am crazy but I did take my son to jail by myself a couple of times. The times I took him was when he was on probation and I thought he was going to die from crack cocaine before they came and busted him because they never checked on him. So I told them to lock him up and I would bring him up there are he was going to die. I cried all the way home, screamed and prayed to God. It was horrible but sometimes I believe it saved his life. That is the only thing that I can think of that was positive.

witzend

Can Tony take him? I mean, I realize that these things usually fall upon us, but is there some reason he can't take 1/2 a day and drive him down there?

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Oh Janet, I am so sorry your heart is hurting. Sending you some hugs and support to help you get through tomorrow.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Janet... good grief. I can imagine you are just on the verge of insanity right now... with a marine deployment on top of it all .. lol! Maybe that's God's way of giving you something to LAUGH about in all this?! I dunno.

HUGS. If you want to escape, I'm just up I-95 a few hours ....

KTMom91

O...M...G...no paperwork for Cory...but Janet's been drafted? Wow. Sending many hugs and strength in case you have to do all this again tomorrow.