Janet do your ears burn?

mstang67chic

Going Green
At odd random times? I think I've found out why.

I've posted before that my mom has heard tons of board stories and actually remembers people's names from here. Dammit Janet is her favorite name (second only to Pootie of course).

Well, Mom called me this morning and informed me of something. She said to be SURE to say that this is in NO way against Janet personally but it's stuck in her head now and she just has to do it.

Anytime she has the occasion to say/yell the first part of Janet's screen name, she pauses and then yells Janet.

Again, I'm to be sure to say that she's really, really sorry and this is not a bad reflection on you but it's just stuck in her head.

DammitJanet

LMAO....lmao...lmao.

One of the other reasons that I use my name like this is because if you scream...DAMMIT...it sounds just like screaming JANET from a distance. I cant tell you how many times I have heard someone yelling out Dammit and I have answered them...lmao!

Tell your mom it is perfectly fine and if I ever hear her, I will answer. Also not to be too surprised if anyone named Janet, answers...lmao!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl:

Too funny.

Janet often the girls will ask how you're doing......or about Keyana....or sometimes even Cory. They always refer to you as DammitJanet. Which causes some odd stares from people if we happen to be out in public. LOL

They do this with other screen names as well......but yours turns heads. ;) :D

DammitJanet

This is funny.

I have several phone numbers of members in my phone contacts and Tony was looking through them the other day. He recognizes the names now of some of the people from the get together of course...he says...oh there is XXX or...YYY...lol.

Well he came across KLMNO in my phone but I put it in with the text thingy where it does the first letter in caps then it goes to lower letters and he asks...who is Kimno? Do you know a Kim in New Orleans?

No Tony...that is KLMNO...the lady I talk about all the time who has a boy in Department of Juvenile Justice...you know...remember?

LMAO. Honestly the two he recognizes the most are stang and lisa...lmao. And of course he recognizes more on the board but I dont have their numbers.

klmno

Kim in New Orleans

Tony, No- but I wish this was the case. LOL!

Not really- N.O. was WAY too humid for me. HI isn't humid is it?

difficult child "knows" a few from the board, too. You're one, Janet, (and I told him some about your & Cory's story) and he'll always remember Star because I had told him a little about some things they overcame (Star and Dude- just a little stuff), and because I explained why I was lmao a couple of times, and because of Star's advice in Feb. If I had only known.....

Well, I'm not much for middle names so when I bump my toe, I only say your first name.

ETA: OMG- am I developing ADHD??

KTMom91

Since Hubby met some of you lovely ladies in Cleveland, he's got a better idea of who you are. Miss KT, however, has the whole family tree thing going. She knows who's who, their kids, their pets...

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH yeah? Well I got from DF -

"Dude must have gotten ahold of YOUR PHONE AGAIN because now there are all kinds of weird names in your phone and I have NO idea who they are......" I said "Like what?" and he said "Well JUST LOOK AT THIS...AUNTIE BECKIE....TIMER....BAD KITTY..APPARENTLY THEY ARE CODE names for his "thug" friends." OMG......SNORT....

SO STANG & Linda & KITTY -YA'll be thugs....:surprise: Fo'shizzle my tribe....:alien:

When I finally stopped rolling on the ground......I told him "Nope....those are MY thugs." :tongue: Maybe I should put Dammit Janet in there too? That would REAAAAAAALLY send him.

Star*

call 911........call 911
HAVING MORE COFFEE........TODAY but I brought mine from HOME......

The stuff I made YESTERDAY was STILL in the carafe here, but it was ice cold. The men came in and poured it in cups and then said (to each other of course) HEY this is cold.....and then they decided that the coffee must have been made EARLY......and stuck their cups in the microwave....:sick: before I could come out and tell them it was YESTERDAYS brew.

OMG......YUCK. When I did get to them and said "GUYS GUYS that's YESTERDAYS coffee!!!!!!" They all said "HEY it's even better than it was."

:surprise: - "I'm pretty sure that's GUY talk for - I'd never admit I will dump this out when I'm outside." - DERN.....men. :laugh:

Star*

call 911........call 911
And then.......I was thinking.......

If Janets ears burn.......

She should keep them away from lighters.......:surprise::tongue:

OH she is just not right in the head