Janet...

mstang67chic

Going Green
....how is the weekend going? I don't want to intrude but was thinking of you and hoping you were able to get some enjoyment out of it.

Sending hugs.

DammitJanet

Hey mustang...thanks for thinking of me. Weekend went ok...other than the complete and utter chaos Cory caused. Check out PE board. Hailie was pretty good. Keyana's mom pulled some bs so we didnt get to have her this weekend which hoovered but oh well. Hailie seems to be getting more used to us.

It was funny really. Billie doesnt want anyone to smoke around Hailie which I can understand but Im a huge smoker. When they come down I stop smoking anywhere in the house except my room or outside. The best I can do to accommodate them. I have a pretty big house too and a separate window unit in my bedroom. The funniest thing was Hailie decided this visit that she just wasnt going to have me disappear into my bedroom by myself at all! Now this isnt a problem with Keyana because she just plops down on the bed with me and has since she was born. My smoking isnt an issue. I kept trying to run Hailie out so I could smoke...but no dice. Finally I looked at Hailies mom and said...look...she is fine to be here...I dont care at all...but if she is in my room...she is gonna be around smoke! Billie laughed and said...oh I know...it doesnt matter now that she is a bit older. So we got that worked out that if Hailie wants to sit with Grandma Janet on her bed...there will be smoking involved...lol.

Now if I can just figure out how to stop the powers that be from thinking I can handle any more stress in my life...maybe I can slow down. Its not looking like that will happen any time in the near future though. I foresee a very stressful next few months at least.

F

flutterbee

I'm glad you checked in here, hon. I was getting worried. I left you a VM last night and haven't heard back.

(((hugs)))

TerryJ2

I agree, you don't need any more stress. I'm glad you're holding up right now. I can't imagine that you're a grandma ... I'm way older than you and still have kids in school... wow.
So sorry about Cory.
Again. :(

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet, focus on the grands when it gets too much with the kids. Easier, and they're way too little to get into too much trouble. :D And they're cute as heck.

Glad you checked in. Nice that Hallie is wanting grandma all to herself. Smart child. ;)

((hugs))

klmno

Wow! What a plate-full. I'm sorry you're having such a tough time and I hope you can get some rest and relax this week... {{{HUGS}}}

DammitJanet

LOL...Terry...you just gave me my first laugh for the week! Thank you. I was thrilled I made it to 44 before I became a grandma.

I had all my kids young. I was 19 when I had Billy, 22 when I had Jamie and 24 when I had Cory. I got extremely lucky that it was my YOUNGEST that gave me my first grandchild. I could have easily been a grandma in my 30s!

It is funny. I can remember way back when I was in my mid twenties and going to college. Everyone was moaning about how they didnt ever want to get "old" and be 40. I had already figured it out and said...oh heck no...I cant wait to be 40...in fact I cant wait to be 42 because that will be the year every last one of my kids is 18! LMAO!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
And just want is wrong with being a grandma in your 30's? When Kayla was born I was the ripe old age of 36. :D

Course, I've been looking forward to being a Nana since I was a little kid. So maybe I don't count. :rofl:

DammitJanet

Daisy...you were a step grandma! LOL. husband is older than you!!!! You would have had to had step difficult child when you were a toddler yourself...lmao.