Just a reminder......

Copabanana

It has been my experience that minimum security camps
Jabber, it is a Level 2 prison, not a camp. But that said, I think you have a point. I have never worked at a level 2 prison.

All in all, I think I have now put this in perspective.

Everybody is right. I got up from bed. I left my house. I went to work. I am still at work. I have nothing to prove. I will stay until my goals are met or until they tell me to leave. No big deal either way. I am in the home stretch.

Thank you everybody. Thank you Jabber.

BusynMember

I give you credit. At my age I have no desire to go back to Advertising/Sales which was one thing where I was successful in...but, especially with newspapers, it was high stress and deadlines. And a newspaper isn't as stressful as a prison even though it is stressful.

By our ages, I feel we earned the right to do only what we like and to enjoy the rest of our lives. We are as worthy as we think we are, no more, no less.

I hope you just take it easy and don't bother getting emotionally involved in what people tell you to do. And if it's not for you anymore...quit.

Lil is so smart. We are all way different than when we were thirty, even forty. And thank the Lord for that!

Jabberwockey

We used to have 3 and 4. 1 was minimum, 3 was medium, and 5 was maximum. 2 was either high minimum or low medium and 4 was either high medium or low maximum. Understand now why we got rid of it?!?! LOL! And yes, we have death row. They are at level 5 camps. No idea what SHU means. Different states have their own names and acronyms for the same things.

Copabanana

But apple green is not florescent lime green.
Well, today I am pissssed.

I wore black to start. And guess what? State employees were running around all day with guess what color? Flourescent ultraviolet lime green. Another contractor was sent home too. So one of the supervisors thinks it was targeting contractors. M took it in good humor when I told him. Me? Less so.