Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of you

Fran

Former desparate mom
For those who are in the thick of the battle of being a warrior mom, someday you will be at peace. It is one of the things I am thankful for. I am at peace. It didn't turn out as bad as it could have but not as good as I prayed.
I have much to be grateful for and my supportive loving husband is always first. My 2 sons who are finding their own way, my siblings who give me great pleasure and many laughs, my sweet crazy puppies.
I have food and a roof over our heads. We have enough to be thankful for to sit down tomorrow and be grateful and think of those who are in pain and in need.
For those of you who took the torch from us older ones, thank you for keeping cd.com going. This site is a lifeline and soft place when our situations are at their worst.
I wish life turned out better for difficult child but he is living his choices. He is law abiding, independent(sort of) and out of my house. I am grateful for this much and hope that the future continues to show promise of more growth and development.
Thank you to my friends and acquaintances from cd.com. You will never be forgotten(unless you changed your board name. Then I really don't remember anything)LOL.

BusynMember

Fran, i dont know what I would have done without this site. You were in charge when I came and I was so clueless....sonic had been misdiagnosed with bipolar but I believed he had it and thought every other unruly kid on the site had it too...lol...i had to be told to shaddup and I deserved it! I also hope I learned!

I am so grateful for your patience and for holding the site for as long as you did. You are so special

Have a very happy holiday!!