Looks like she'll be around at least as long as it takes to get a license & a divorce

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Oh joy.

DEX got fired from yet another job on Wednesday, took his whacky girlfriend to the bar Friday, they both got hammered, and he proposed.

So looks like I'll have to deal with her just-add-the-new-mommy-instant-family ideals at least as long as it takes to get a marriage license and a divorce.

ExMIL let me know. She said even whacky girlfriend still doesn't beleive it will work, but as of yet, is still trying to fool herself and everyone else.

Oh joy...

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
2nding the motion----

I think restraining orders make LOVELY wedding presents. :tongue:

Too bad I just sold the AR-15. Would have made a lovely bridesmaid gift for YOU! (ducks the ugly stare) but seriously (ducks again) I have an entire case of shells. (oh NOW you're smiling! :tongue:)

Guess we'll all see it on CMT- MY RED NECK WEDDING.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Oh, now....

This brings 2 thoughts to mind...who'da thunk I could wear my holsters with a bridesmaids' dress, and...

If I get to argue with that whacky woman on My Redneck Wedding over having wee difficult child particpate in a complete stranger's wedding (aka his bio father), now that might make it all worth while...

If that happens, I'm throwing a Redneck Wedding Viewing Party and ya'll are invited.

Things are lookin' up!

And yes, the custody change has taken a new priority...I have a call into the lawyer to bump this up.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I was thinking Ponies and leather scabbards. NOT holsters.....(too obvious). :tongue:

Why....if she wears white and gets married during turkey season.......?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Holy Moly, #5!!??!?!? Wow. Hopefully she's old enough to not play the "instant mommy" game...not that it makes it any better that way...
She DOES have someone on the side. Well, she did til she got engaged Friday night. She called him Friday night and ended it (and from the sounds of the conversation, she probably called from the bathroom of the bar!) She told him that DEX has changed, he is just what she wants, and she's suddenly happy.
Deer season is coming up, too, ya know...I wonder if a scabbard is considered concealed...?
How much of a wedding can they have since they are both unemployed?

DammitJanet

Deer season, Moose season...how bout turkey season? I dont suppose there is a jackass season is there?

Maybe they will fail the written portion of the license. One can hope! You do have to fill it out ya know...lol. If he cant find his divorce papers dont give him your copy and dont tell him how to get another one...lmao. That should stall him for a little while. I doubt he was together enough to keep track of that for this long. I dont even have mine.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Funny, mentioning the hunting seasons....last year he won a 10 day trip to WY to go elk hunting...all expenses paid except for the tag and food.

Trip of a lifetime kinda thing for him. He was supposed to leave today.

Since he lost his job, he doesn't have the money to go.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Deer season, Moose season...how bout turkey season? I dont suppose there is a jackass season is there?

:brokemyheart:

susiestar

Roll With It
I think you should get some black candles, a few paper mache gourds you can paint with "evil" symbols, and some maracas or a tambourine or a cow bell. Start dancing around in a long dress, chanting in latin or igpay atinlay, and toss her name and his name in for good measure.

Be SURE the candles are lit and you spray some scented something or other into the air.

Do this somewhere she is SURE to see it. Have exMIL or someone in town let it "slip" that you are doing rituals to ensure that your "guide" will help her in her "journey".

Don't be specific. Just be random and have fun with it.

It will probably scare the crud out of her.

I used this to make the drug dealer who lived below us quit harassing me. Cops would NOT come and make him leave or take him to jail. After ten calls they advised me to stop calling because "he is getting upset with you and we don't know what he might do to you or your husband or children". I was beyond furious.

He and his girlfriend were not very smart but were very suspicious. They bought it hook line and sinker. Tried to get US thrown out. They let a church have services in the playground area (outside) so they couldn't make me stop my "religious" activities. They also wanted this guy gone so they didn't even talk to us other than to laugh about it with me.

If she is as much of an idiot as she sounds she will buy it and be afraid to mess with you. Maybe you can even convince her that she could "catch" it by hugging weegfg if you have hugged him that day.

NO ONE would buy this in court. EVER. But it just might make her leave you alone!

Or jsut be entertaining.

Keep on top of your attorney about the custody change and the restraining order.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I think she was talking about the 2-legged variety.

The cute ones that you like are protected.

Susie, I love the way you think!

susiestar

Roll With It
Shari, I not only think it. I also DID it.

Not a joke. I heard from an old neighbor in a nearby apartment that some new neighbor was a real jerk but hoped that there were no "satanists" living there. He was living in X complex and had a neighbor who put a curse on him.

He described me perfectly!!!

She called because it sounded like me and she thought she remembered me doing it.

She is passing the info on to his new neighbors!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
The place they live now backs up to easy child 2's mom's place (despite the fact that we live in the largest county in MO, birds of a feather flock together)...maybe I could kill two birds with one stone. easy child 2's mom wouldn't buy it, but the new hubby would...that man is about paranoid...

OH OH OH! And husband's cousin that whacky girlfriend had "on the side" lives directly across the highway. Maybe I could do it on the roof of his barn. Or heck, maybe he and I can do it together....

Oh this could be fun.

Last edited:

Marguerite

The stress of planning a wedding has broken up many couples... also, there are many times a bloke has proposed (in the heat of passion) only to greatly regret it minutes later, but be ubable to reverse it all.

easy child 2/difficult child 2's new sister in law is a bit like this - every boyfriend she's ever introduced me to, is her fiance. Even a guy she had only just begun going out with, days earlier. she's the one who got pregnant (despite "being on the Pill") and caused all sorts of problems with not being able to make her bridesmaid's dress until the week before the wedding, due to the recent birth. Her "fiance" has moved in to her bedroom in her parents' home (to help mind the baby at night), and when we dropped in on them to talk weding plans I tossed a throwaway line at this bloke, thinking things were cool, only ti find the guy looking panicked and hunted.
At the wedding my MC (annd best friend) was talking to the guy, asked him when they were getting married. "Your turn next," kind of line. Again, the hunted reaction. "We're never getting married!" he announced to her. We're not serious, I'm just helping out with my daughter. This wasn't meant to happen, she was on the Pill she told me. I think she just wanted to have a baby and went off it without telling me."

So some people think one way, others think another way. And people who have a habit of self-deception will go on making the same mistakes their whole life. A girl who sees every new boyfriend as a potential life partner, is a girl with problems. And in your case, a female who considers every male in her life as provider of an instant family with no responsibilities - again, someone with big problems.

I'd go easy on the witchcraft stuff, though, because you don't want it to rebound back onto you. Over here, someone can use it to accuse you of harassment. And if the person feels threatened or harassed, even if you didn't intend it - then it is harassment. All the person has to do, is to prove that THEY felt harassed. If what you were doing, is simply getting on with your own stuff and there's no indication that anything you did was aimed in the other person's direction, then it would get thrown out. But mentioning their names etc, could get you into difficulty.

Otherwise, go for it. easy child 2/difficult child 2 did something similar in her teens, to keep certain local boys away. She used the gossip machine to allow the rumours to spread, that she was a witch who knew how to put a hex on someone. It was all rubbish, but it did have me getting a few visits from concerned church elders.

On the use of satanism as fear angle - a woman who (for a time) attached herself to our church, claimed she was being attacked by local satanists. She had quite a few problems, was using drugs on a regular basis but was a classic case of "fallen woman needing help" which reached out to the more gullible church people who wanted a pet project. So of course, more evidence of satanic attack would be provided (various hex marks painted in the road outside her rental accommodation) and there would be calls from our gullible church member asking for "hands on deck" for a prayer/exorcism session. I stayed out of it, I had a hunch as to what was really going on.

And the woman moved. Not because she was chased away by satanists, but because the rental place had been condemned and she hadn't been paying the rent, anyway.
And the hex marks began to appear outside the new accommodation. Same handwriting. Same colour paint.

I asked easy child 2/difficult child 2 what she knew (because she was in a position to hear stuff from local kids) and was told that the junkie had been seen outside her own place with a pot of paint. Seems she was giving people what they expected. The kids were avoiding her, she was "weird". It seemed to me that the junkie was using the fear factor to keep getting sympathy (and I suspect some financial assistance) from the prayer circle that got set up. When the woman finally moved away (it's called eviction for non-payment of rent, folks) the apparent haunting stopped. Which left the hysterics without a cause, so they had to go looking. All psyched up and no place to go. Which was about the time that we got approached, with messages of concern...

oh dearie, dearie me...

I know it makes me sound a cynic and an athiest. I'm not. OK, I 'fess up to the cynic bit. But more harm can come from hysteria, than can ever come from what people get hysterical about.

So go easy if you go down this route. it can come back to bite you, simply from side reactions.

Marg