Lost my job, husband has an interview...

Trinity,

I'm so sorry!!! I think I understand how scared you are. The business that husband and I are in is so slow right now - We're scrimping as much as we can to make ends meet. We're also looking for part time jobs to get us through this.

I'm thinking of you and your husband and sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way that husband gets the job.

I've never even done the Naked Chicken Liver Dance before, but, if it's going to help, I'll do it half a dozen times per day... I might scare the living daylights out of my family and neighbors, but I don't care!!! I'll even get those hips moving in Star's conga line...:D

Hugs... WFEN

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Trinity so sorry you're going thru such rough times! been there done that and it sure ain't fun. Keeping fingers crossed, sending good vibes, and saying a prayer husband gets the job.

(((hugs)))

LittleDudesMom

Trinity,

I am so sorry to hear that you are losing your job. I know you have been working so hard with husband being out of work - all that traveling you did this summer, etc.

Rattling beads and saying a prayer that the interview goes well for husband. Also sending positive thoughts that you are able to find work.

Hugs,
Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Trinity,
I'm sorry, this really stinks. Sending many positive vibes husband finds work soon. (((hugs)))

trinityroyal

Thanks for all of the prayers, good thoughts, positive vibes and DANCING, everyone!

husband is getting ready for his meeting as we speak. I've pressed his blue pinstriped suit and favourite shirt, and he's looking as spiffy as can be.

Fingers crossed, still dancing like mad.
Love you all!

Trinity

Lothlorien

Sending good vibes and good thoughts...and a prayer, too. I hope it works out for him.

I'll grab onto WFN and maybe we can WING the chicken liver dance....Bwah!