Loth...

Abbey

Spork Queen
...why is it only you and I are on at 2:30am my time? Are you on a time clock or are we equally dysfunctional?;)

Abbey

susiestar

Roll With It
hey, I am here tonight! What am I? Chopped snausages?

Are you just on the Vampire Shift, or is something keeping you up? Or someone?

I am finishing up some stuff and getting ready to read and hit the pillow. Sending hugs!

susie

Lothlorien

Um....I was snoring away at 2:30 am. Last I checked in was about 11:30/12:00. Is there a post you are referring to? I'd like to check that out.

Abbey

Spork Queen
No, Susie dear...you're not a snausage. Lots of something keeping me up and NO, no someone. I could fantasize, though. :D I think his name was Jonny Depp. Not sure, though.

GCV - I was fast asleep under my wonderful heated blankie by then. I think that would have been 4:10am my time. I cut myself off at 4am.

I just looked at the bottom of the page to see who was online and it was just me and Loth.

Abbester

Lothlorien

I don't log out. The kids are too young to come on here (if it's not a video game, they aren't interested in the computer). I wonder how long you have to be on, before it automatically says you aren't on anymore.

susiestar

Roll With It
it never occurred to me to log out. I don't know if my computer does it automatically or not. NO ONE is allowed to EVER use MY computer. We have another one for the family to use, but husband is VERY VERY insistent that I have my own. We have different preferences on the computer and it really cut back on marital squabbles when I got my very own laptop. (This is my 2nd one - he upgraded me last year and we let the kids use my old one until Jess and Capn Morgan broke the monitor on it. When we get the tax refund I will repair the kids laptop. Until then they are stuck with our much older desktop.)

Anyway, I conked out at about 3 am central time. Daylight saving version of central time.

HOpe you all had a good nights sleep and no bed bugs bit.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm not sure about the login time. It seems sometimes I can be logged on for days on end, then have to resign in every time I go on. I rarely restart my computer, but maybe that is it.

Susie...NO ONE touches my computer. One time I had a DJ who needed it for an event and I nearly had a heart attack.:surprise: It's set up the way I like it...I don't do any of those auto updates (afraid it will mess it up), and guard it 24/7.

I have the same issue with my cell phone. I thought I lost it two days ago and went into a panic. I finally found it in the deep pocket of my wool coat. It's not like the old days when you memorized everyone's number. It's my only phone - no landline.

Abbey