Miracle Update on mistaken identity

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I just got home from school a few mins ago. husband greets me with the news.

Background checker co called him this morning to apologize. :shocked: Turns out the person who did his check was new and didn't "know" to follow thru once they got a match with a name to confirm the info, or didn't bother. Co has varified that it is not husband, and are sorry the mistake was made. They have sent the varification to both us and the co that wants to hire him. Plus they left a message with the HR person to give them the result via phone, too.

Well, I must say that I'm impressed. The background checker co turned out to be honest afterall. :whew:

Now, let's see....... What would be a suitable reward for a :warrior: wife who saves her husband's @ss ? Ought to be something good don'tcha think? lol

Afterall, if I'd left it up to husband he'd have ranted and raved and done nothing about it.

Gosh! I hope they don't take long to hire him. Maybe after he had to go thru all this, they'll rush it thru. :grin:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Great news!!!! It was bad enough he was fired for something he didn't do but especially for something like that! Ugh. Hope things happen quickly from here on out.

As for the "reward"........let's see.......professional massage, spa treatment at a salon, gift cert. at favorite store, I could go onnnnnnn and onnnnnnn! lol

Glad they acknowledged their mistake!!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
GREAT news!!!! I love it when innocents are vindicated!!!!

Now see, all those years dealing with a difficult child has paid off when you don't roll over and play dead.....

:wink: :warrior:

Lothlorien

Oh, I hope the company does re-hire him right away. If he's lost the job from that mistake, what an aweful shame that would be. I'm glad the company called to apologize. Still, it doesn't seem enough, when the results could have been so damaging.

kris

<span style="color: #006600">jewlery....i'm thinking a nice piece of jewlery is in order here.

this is great news. lisa.

kris </span>

Marguerite

Just goes to show - it's always worth asking questions and doing a bit more digging.

Another thought - that company who were supposed to do the background check properly - why don't YOU ask them to hire you? After all, you were able to find out more, and quickly, than their newbie. Anyone who has ever had to fight battles for a difficult child knows how to dig, how to work around the obstacles and certainly knows how to negotiate!

Marg