Missed you guys!!!

Jody

I was having a problem with my password and Cheryl was able to help me out today. I have been reading but unable to respond. I do have to let you know that I missed being able to chat with you all!!!! Just wanted you to know, i wasn't intentionally ignoring anyone's post.

shellyd67

Hey girl !!! Missed u too! How is the healthy lifestyle going ? I just got back from the gym and I am playing volleyball every Tuesday with husband. I will admit I am not eating as well as I should be but I am trying ...

Glad ur back !

Jody

I have now lost 47 lbs and getting weighed tonight at my Taking off Pounds Sensibly class. I thought I was doing pretty good, but i had a few chest pains so I went to the Dr, and he referred me to a cardiologist, when I had the ekg, it showed that I had had a heart attack. The Dr acted very nonchalant about it and I go for an ultrasound and stress test next week, but he scared me to death He gave me a beta blcker blood pressure medicine. I was so disappointed because I thought with all the weight loss and eating better that I would be taken off of Blood Pressure medicine. Any twinge I am stressing out. I went to the dr and my blood pressure was 100/70 with this new pill.

That is great about the volleyball and going to the gym, that's going to be my next step if the Dr says okay. Is volleyball fun? Did you play before or just playing for the first time? I feel great anyway. My knees don't hurt and I am walking without pain and no limping. You can't tell I need two knees replaced. As long as you keep trying to eat healthy and make some better choices, than you normally would that is great progess.

Lisa, it is good to be back!!!! I truly have missed talking to you all. I have never belonged to anything online where I look forward to checking in and seeing how everyone is doing and sharing all of my life's craziness. it is nice to not be alone and have friends who unfortunately have been where you are.

Step-I don't know what I would have done if I couldn't at least read about what's going on with everyone. it was driving me crazy, but glad it's fixed now, so glad.

shellyd67

OMG Jody that is scary... Geeze I hope all is OK ... As far as the weightloss WOW !!!!! That is amazing ! Good for you !

I haven't played Volleyball since highschool (25 years ago ) I really love it though ! I am not that good but getting better each week.

I really, really need to start watching what I eat ... Keep up the good work and keep me posted on the results of your tests .

buddy

great job with the weight loss! I have very slowly been losing too, just upped the physical activity. I'm worried that the cold will slow me down, I hate being cold. I am envious. Hope the heart stuff is going to just improve from here on out.

Nice to meet you, Buddy