Missing my "other" son

Star*

call 911........call 911
Today my family received really terrible news.

Dudes best friend - our other son, the one that we lovingly called his brother from another Mother died a horrible and tragic death Friday night. His bio-mom stopped by our house this AM to tell us. He was in a car with his uncle and another man Friday AM coming home, the uncle hit a concrete pipe in the road, the car burst into flames and our Steven was burned to death.

We haven't been able to reach Dude yet to tell him. Please keep this family in your thoughts. I'm digging through photos now and laughing and crying and just needed a break from seeing such a young lovely heart and person.

klmno

Ohhhh, Star, I'm so sorry. What a horrible and premature death. I hope you can be with Dude when you tell him- I would hate for this to throw him off the good path he is on.

I'm very sorry for your and the family's loss....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG Star!! I'm so very sorry! Sending hugs to you, df, and Dude. And saying an extra prayer for all of you.

TerryJ2

OMG. My stomach just did a flip.
How tragic.
Can you get to Dude in person?
Oh, I am SO sorry.
Many, many hugs.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
What a huge tragedy and loss.
Give Dude a big soft hug from Auntie T. Poor Guy. Tell him to take some time and not to let anger fill him nor too much grief.
That is nice that you have some photos.

Steely

God I feel sick for you.
I am so, so sorry for you, Dude, this kiddos family.
My heart aches.
Sending all the strength and love I can to everyone concerned.

M

ML

Oh Star, no! How horrible. I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy. My thoughts and love are with you and dude, and your other's son's family. xoxoo

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I am so very sorry :( I hope Dude can find some meaning in his friend's senseless demise. Death can feel so random and unfair.

Sending up hugs and prayers for you both, and for the boy's family.

K

Kjs

I am so sorry to hear this news. How tragic. Your families will be in my thoughts and prayers.