Missing Underwear? Only a difficult child...

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
difficult child rode the bus to her friend's house after school today and is staying the night...

So imagine my surprise when the front door bursts open -

and there is difficult child.

She is fully dressed...and the crotch of her shorts is completely soaked.

She has come home looking for underwear because she went swimming with her friend and somehow "lost" hers....and because she doesn't change undergarments much, she hadn't packed any for the sleepover.

So she came into the house....did NOT change out of her wet shorts...did NOT actually put ON any underpants....just grabbed one pair to take with her.

OK - all set! Bye Mom!

Anyone else think that's a little strange?

Marguerite

Yes, it's strange. Did she really go swimming? And if she did, why not change out of both shorts and wet underwear? Or if she was not wearing any underwear at the time the crotch of her shorts was wet, I would be thinking it was not swimming that had been the problem, but incontinence of some sort. Could she be having problems in that department and not telling you? I hope not, it could be an indication of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) which should not be left untreated.

Marg

KTMom91

I asked Miss KT what she thought...she agrees that it is strange. Of course, she showers and changes clothes twice a day, on average, so I don't know how reliable a witness she would be.

keista

I find it strange only because I can't get my difficult child to wear any at all.

Maybe she went swimming in her underwear? Bra&panties=bikini? Needed a dry pair?