More for Star...

Star*

call 911........call 911
O.M.G. TM....where do you find these fantastic articles??? ! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Flutter is right - The D.A. Ranch wants a baby Zeedonk. MUST BUY MORE LAND! EveryWoman sent me a picture of one that is here somewhere in SC and I have yet to go see it....but a NEW BABY!!!!! OMG.....Witz - wouldn't you just LOVE to have those stockings?? That is like scoopable cute.....

I met a lady two days ago that has donkeys - (I'm thinking after about 45 minutes this woman wished she had NEVER told me) but anyway she told me her Jennet just had a baby. Insert scream - Get out pen - what is address? Camera is ready. - She offered me a baby goat. A what? No no no ---NOT GOAT.....DONKEY....D.O.N.K.E.Y......offers goat again. Um....thanks....but no. Gets out cell phone - on wallpaper - has picture of donkey - shows woman - SEE? Christmas wish list!! DONKEY. In purse - digs out pictures of Dogs, More dogs, donkeys, oh and one of Dude. hahahaha ahem. Quickly reassembles wallet.

Woman says she will bring me picture of baby donkey. It's spotted. (anyone seen Pootie? SPOTS!!!) LOVES SPOTS. Wouldn't care if baby donkey looked like naked mole rat...it's a DONKEY. I'd knit him a sweater.

I have a den - DF can move to the garage. He'd just have to deal. You could re-design a mini-van to accomodate taking your mini-donkey with you - OH....My.....you know those "donk" cars - How about a real DONK van?

The side could be painted with a little cross buck barn door.....him could stick his widdle head out like a dog going down the road.

Yup.....completely gone.

Star*

call 911........call 911
LOVES DONKEYS!!!! You haven't been on the Christmas Card list but the card that comes from us is return addressed from the Dragon-a_ __ Ranch. Mostly because I'm a dragon and DF is a nice guy - or because nothing ever gets done around here....or because I like dragons and donkeys. Take yer pick. But the yard sign clearly shows a cowboy pulling a donkey.

I fell in love with donkeys years ago. They are smart, hard working, stubborn, survivors.

I also have a very bad habit of going to peoples homes at Christmas time and re-homing the donkeys from their manger sets. One of my favorite ABSOLUTE favorite board stories is about Witz at Christmas time and her manger scene - I'll just say she really kicked (you know what), but I was so depressed I couldn't even get my head together and that story saved me.

I collect donkey things. Favorite movie? Shreck. Favorite actor? Donkey. My last birthday cake had Donkey from Shreck on it and it said "Happy birthday you Sexy Beast" on it - much to the chagrin of the cake baker. Someday if I hit the lotto? I will have a donkey(s) of my very own. Best personality trait? Stubborn as a mule.

I don't know - I guess I do like donkeys. I like all animals but donkeys have a special place in my heart.

OK--now I get it. It sounds to me like you would like them no matter what, but I just had a feeling that the play on words makes it extra fun for you. Your sense of humor is always a treat, and I can just imagine the look on the cake-maker's face....

Star*

call 911........call 911
When DF went in to have the cake made - he looked through the little Childrens book on top of the counter and found one with the Shreck donkey on it. He didn't like it much ----so he went and bought a little stuffed donkey toy, and had her make a chocolate cake with white frosting and trimmed it in Ogre orange and lime green....then she put the donkey off to the side and she said "What do you want written on it? Happy Birthday?" and he said "Happy Birthday you SEXY BEAST!" and she said "OH NO WAY I'm not writing that! NO, pick something else."
DF tried very nicely to explain that in the movie that was the compliment - Donkey drinks the potion and turns into a SEXY BEAST. The baker still refused. DF said - "Well then GIVE me the bag and I'll write it. She still refused. So DF left and went and got one of his friends wives that was helping with my surprise party. She explained that DF is a very LOVING man and this was NOT in any way a slam and that I am a "little" () off and would really love this. You just had to know me. (MSTANG.....IF YOU READ THIS YOU JUST TIC A LOCK about the little m.k.? little ms. asteroids may fall on my house) :tongue: gives an upward glance now upon exiting the house.....

Anyway - got the cake - had the party and it was absolutely one of the nicest cakes I have ever gotten, and I loved it and went back to the baker and thanked her for her awesome job and told her I really did like the compliment of SEXY BEAST.....of course once she SAW me.......(pft) hahah.

KTMom91

I think Star should put in an application to run a haven for donkeys. Rasta donkeys, donkeys in striped socks...