My daughter needs your prayers

rosie30

Hi,

I am the mother of a 8 year old girl. My husband passed away last year. And now I am taking care of my daughter. I want the best of things for her. And I have been working hard to make everything possible for her.

Last week, she fell from the swing in her school. She was flying high when the swing got loose and she fell from the height. She has seriously injured her head and is battling with her life now.

I am so worried for her. I am not sure whom to ask to help for. I do not have much friends or family. I feel like sharing my grief with someone, so I am here.

I was already facing a financial crisis. The doctors here told me to hire a child injury lawyer in Toronto so that they will help us get the best compensation and care available.

I have been surviving and working hard only for her. I cannot imagine a life without my daughter.
I hope she recovers soon. I want your prayers so that she gets back to her life.

ksm

I am so sorry you are going thru this. Prayers you have!

I can't imagine all you have been thru. Is there a chaplain or a social worker at the hospital that you could talk to on a regular basis?

Are their churches in your area that you might contact? Continue to reach out for support.

Getting legal advice is a good idea to make sure you will be able to provide for her needs in the future. Will keep you and your daughter in my thoughts. Please check in and update us.

Ksm

recoveringenabler

Staff member
I'm so very sorry to hear this. Sending prayers for your daughter and for you too Mom........please let us know how you both are doing......hang in there......I hope you have supportive family and friends surrounding you now.....

Kalahou

Rosie, you and your sweet daughter are in my thoughts, I pray "all is well." You have learned by now over the last months, that you are not alone here. This is a tight, strong family, one in the spirit of caring for each other, and sharing our hearts, both the burdens and the joys. I'm glad you reached out to us. We lift and hold you and you little family at this time. Bless.