my head is going to pop like a watermelon

Steely

A) Literally! There is some horrific high pressure front barreling in from the West coast onto Texas, and I think my head is going to pop from the internal pressure. It is raining, and sunny, and 80, and thundering, all at the same time if that tells you anything. I hate this place.:mad:

B) I cannot find a flipping place to stay in AZ!!! AGGGGGG!
No one wants me:( OK, I will try not to internalize such a silly material thing - but that is how it feels. What you have 3 dogs??? OMG, no way. I could lie, and say I have none - but I kinda think that would back fire at some point and I could land on my butt, evicted. Your credit is this??? OMG, no way. It makes me feel like such a loser.

C) I have already given my 2 weeks notice - and I can't find a place to stay!!!

E) I have already told the new job I will start April 7 - and I can't find a place to stay!!!!

OK, I will stop saying the same thing over and over. It just makes my head worse. :sick:

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry. The front was through here yesterday. It ws hideous - major migraine all day and night. Just as soon as the medications would start to work the weather would get even worse and the headache would come roaring back.

We had the Mama of all storms - I have VERY well sealed windows and could feel the gusts of wind hitting the house from all sides!

You will find a place. I have faith!

Tomorrow will feel better!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Well, go a few days early, look for a kennel for the dogs, get a motel room for you to give you some time too look around for something a little more permanent

Marcie

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Can you google a real estate agent in the area to help you relocate? They often know of rentals.

Suz

Steely

When I say I have exhausted every avenue - I mean exhausted. It is ridiculous. I have contacted every realtor, friend, paper, and internet site available in the area. Usually people work this hard to find a job, not a place to live. This town is just funky, small, and eclectic.

I, also, have faith something will come through for me. Somehow, someway.

Thanks for your support.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I think the commute would be a bit long from here?
Or I would say you could stay here, dogs included for a while. Especially because it looks like I will be a single Mom in about 2 or 3 weeks for who knows how long.
husband and Idaho house... :(
I don't know anyone in that area. Either
Please don't let your head pop.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH YEAH? Well that front is headed here.....and My migraines starting.....so I grab this HEAD ON stick that you rub on your head and temples along with the Relpax I take to stave off the light fairies?

Wellllll........I left the dang funnel shaped internal cap on, popped the top cap, and jabbed myself in the temple, dropped the HEAD ON, bent over to pick it up, my rolly chair shot out from behind my behind, I hit my head on the bottom of the computer keyboard and when I moved to the left because it hurt I smacked my head on the leg of my studded leather office chair falling to the ground and got a rug burn on my knee and that's because when I fell the friction ripped a hole in my favorite pair of I can wear these with anything, any fat day and look good pants.

So if you want me to feel bad for you -
That you are moving to a dream job
That you are moving to some dream condo
That you are moving with your dogs?

I Think.......okay well she is in a bad spot....

Call a local church - ask for the pastor and see if someone has a home for rent. And don't put HEAD ON - on your head if you are sitting at your desk in black pants.

I think I sprained my wrist.....ow.....:sad-very:

eekysign

Oh, apparently your front has reached Virginia, hon.

I don't even GET sinus pressure headaches, and I'm DYING over here. Had to check the weather before I'd believe it.