My nervous moment: My book was JUST released!

BusynMember

I hope you visit my site, read an excerpt, and see the contests. I'm so nervous, my fingers are shaking. Thanks in advance

Pamela Marshall
“Sweet Surrender”
AVAILABLE NOW FROM LINDEN BAY

Excerpt and lots of other goodies
SEE CONTESTS (Prize from “Bath and Body Works”) AND another for a free download (you can enter both)
Write and let me know what you think. I love hearing from readers:
Thanks for visiting. I appreciate it and hope you like reading my book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Marguerite

I'll have a look when I get a chance. I hope it all goes well!

Isn't it funny - writing is one more thing you and I have in common!

Marg

ScentofCedar

Are you journaling through this time? One day, when publishing that next book will be part of your normal work life, you will look back on these early, exciting days when your writing career was only just being established with such nostalgia!

I am really excited for you.
Thanks for sharing this time with us ~ I swear, it's giving me goose bumps!

As always, wishing well.

Barbara

JJJ

I read the excerpt. It looks great! As soon as I get my hoodlums back to school, I'm going to go buy it!

mattsmom27

Congratulations!!!! I hope you are enjoying this exciting accomplishment and that it keeps going up up up from here. I too read the exerpt and plan to purchase soon. I hate credit, I prefer to pay cash, but it prevents me from online purchases so I broke down and should be recieving my new credit card (ick) in the next couple of weeks. Plan to order then. Can't wait to read it, I am a virocious reader!
Enjoy your time to shine!!!! Many more!

Melissa

BusynMember

I just read your comments and can't thank you all enough. I have another one coming out in Feb!!! My critique partner has a NY agent. She's ahead of me. If her agent sells her books, she's going to try to get her to read my stuff because she thinks I write well (anyone who writes knows that you always doubt your ability). Anyone who buys it, thank you so much! Let me know what you think, and be honest. I can handle criticism! I think e-books are the wave of the future. Many are now coming out in paperback too and some are in places like Barnes and Noble. My paperback doesn't come out until later. It's more expensive than the download. If you check my website, there's a contest for a free download and a chance to win something from Bath and Bodyworks too.

Marguarite, if you lived in the US, we'd be best friends
What kind of books do you write?

amstrong

You go girl! I read the excerpt and I also plan to buy this book. I am so impressed and may have, after reading, mustered up the courage to try and write a book of my own-something I have secretly aspired to do.

Star*

call 911........call 911
If Matthew was schizophrenic....it could be Rachel.

It's brilliant. Where did you draw your knowledge of abused women from? Survivor or listener?

I will buy the book when it's out.

Hugs & Congrats
Star