My poor kitty update

rejectedmom

My furangel isn't doing too good. The cancer is growing rapidly and the whole side of her face is involved now. She can no longer breathe through her nose and her eye is almost swollen shut. In addition she seems to be having some difficulty eating and she has cut what she eats by a half. In addition I have caught her moaning in her sleep twice this past week. I made an appointment for her to be put to sleep first thing tomorrow morning. :frown: -RM

mattsmom27

Ohhhh how heartbreaking. I hope that you are able to spend alot of time with your furbaby this evening and love her up. It is so hard to make decisions like this, yet so hard to watch them struggle and be in pain.
(((hugs))) and support for you tonight, tomorrow and as you adapt to having your furbaby moving on.

tiredmommy

{{{RM}}} I'm so sorry for the pain you and kitty are feeling. I hope her passing is gentle and that you can remember that this is the compassionate thing to do.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
You are doing what is best for your cat. Doesn't make your hurt over losing your friend much easier, but I certainly understand your feelings. I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning....

:tears:

I'm so sorry!!! I know how hard it is to loose a furry family member. I, too had a very special cat who I loved with all my heart. He also had cancer. It still breaks my heart when I think of him and he has been gone over five years now. I also had to make the decision to put him to sleep. It was one of the worst decisions I've ever had to make.

At least you know your fur baby will not suffer any more. As hard as it is, it is the kindest and most loving thing you can do. I really do understand... Sending cyber hugs, WFEN