My TV debut

Nancy

I had a blast. Here is a link to the cooking segment, hope it works. I'm on the end in the pink jacket.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Looks like fun, Nancy. What else did you do? Was the chicken cutlet good? My mouth was watering when he did the butter and garlic. lol

Suz

DDD

OK....how did it taste? I got the recipe up until adding the heavy cream, I think. That sounds like a keeper.

by the way, are you cute or what??? You looked great and your smile
was delightful. DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I also want to know how it tasted. It looks down right yummy! *drool* lol

You looked like you were having fun. Now I can tell everyone I know a tv star. :grin:

Nancy

The recipe was great, it smelled so good and I was right there with my mouth watering until he added the heavy cream. LOL I'm lactose intollerant. I told my sister watch he'll make something with lactose in it and he did. My heart sank because it looked sooooo good. So I had to sit there and look at it in front of me the whole show while my sister and her sister in law ate theirs. At a break when they found out I couldn't eat it, the guy host began eating mine and at the end of the show he ate my whole dinner and it was pretty funny.

It was fun, they had a vet on talking about heartworm and parasites and such things. They did a segment on our local playhouse theater and the broadway shows that are coming this summer. They did a segment on Robert Kincaid paintings. And I think that was about it. Robin Svoboda has been a local tv personality for years here, she quit to have kids for about ten years but now came back for this morning show. I don't think the show will last because it's just not got a lot of substance but we had a great time and they were very nice.

Nancy

Allan-Matlem

Nancy,
Pretty frustrating trying to look through that fat chef , he takes up the whole screen and try to get a good look at you.
When I did see , you were very easy child

Allan

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Enjoyed your debut....glad you wore the pink, was easier to spot with my "old" eyes. You looked great and didn't see any reaction when they added the cream!!!! Hope they served some vegies so you had something to eat.....What fun!

Nancy

LOL whyme....when he added the cream I tried very hard not to react. I could see myself saying "oh great" so I just practiced my pocker face and kept smiling. Even when they gave me the plate of food I just smiled and said thank you.

Nancy