NCAA Tournament?

jbrain

EPHCHAP,
you must be proud of your team! I saw a little of the game and then had to go out for several hours and when I came back I saw Mich. State had won! I sure am rooting for them tomorrow night against UNC!
Jane

DDD

Well, Deb, you've got me rootin' for your team. I've got to tell you that my passive, sweet husband was screaming "ugly words" at UConn last night. He is not a happy camper. DDD

by the way, that darling gymnist on DWTS's reminds me of your daughter. So Cute!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Deb,
How can you cheer for those Spartans?-lol I know I should be pulling for the Spartans as they are Big 10 but just can't bring myself to do it. My niece is thrilled though as she is a huge fan of Sparty!

Ephchap

LOL, Wiped Out. You forget - I might live in Wolverine territory, but my daughter is a Spartan.

Unfortunately, I missed most of the game the other night. My mom fell late Saturday afternoon, and I spent the entire game at the ER. The news was bad - her hip was fractured - and she needed surgery first thing the next morning. She fell and fractured and had surgery on her other hip just 10 months ago. Ughhh. My poor mom.

Of course, I kept apologizing to my husband, because he was such a sweetie and didn't want me driving to the hospital myself, knowing how upset I was. There we were - yes, in the middle of Michigan Wolverine territory - and my husband had them switch the tv in the ER lobby to the game. I kept running out to check the score. Yes, even most of the Wolverine fans were yelling, "Go Spartans !" :alien:

Mom is recovering from surgery, and will be in the hospital for another few days, so tonight I won't miss a minute of the game and will be cheering ...

Go Green ! Go White ! Go Spartans !

Deb

Wiped Out

Staff member
Deb,
Sorry to hear about your mom's fall and hip fracture. I hope the healing process goes well. I did remember your daughter went to State-just had to give you a hard time!:)

What's funny is my daughter goes to a high school where they are the Spartans and their colors are green and white. I refuse to have any bumper stickers on my car from her high school!

jbrain

Well, Everywoman and Dammit Janet, your Tarheels "went" all right--all the way to the championship with no problem at all! Now I sort of wish UConn had played them instead of Michigan State--might have been a little closer....

Sorry, Michigan State fans!

Jane