Need recipe--Ramen Noodle Cabbage/Cole Slaw Salad?

AllStressedOut

Apparently this is pretty common, but I don't have this recipe in any of my local cookbooks. In two different conversations, with two seperate friends this week, each of them asked me for this recipe. These aren't even friends of mine that hang out together, so it was a strange coincedence.

Does anyone have a salad recipe that has ramen noodles and cabbage or cole slaw in it?

From the description, the ramen noodles were left crunchy and the seasoning was used in the dressing.

Thanks!

scent of cedar

My daughter makes a ramen noodle coleslaw similar to the third recipe on the site listed above (the one with chicken in it). She does not use chicken or MSG. Most of the time, she does not use the flavor packet (because it also has MSG). Instead of sesame seeds, she uses sunflower seeds, slivered almonds, and drained mandarin oranges. She does not cook the noodles.

Her salad is delicious.

I have never had her write the recipe out for me because with only husband and I here, it seems like too much salad once you add all the ingredients.

But it sure is good! :smile:

She makes the dressing separately using brown sugar instead of white and adds it just before serving the salad.

Barbara