Need some board help

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm going to ask a favor -

I'm trying to win something and I've never entered a contest. But this is a need - not a want. You'll see why. I also need two favors.

One - Help me pick a picture - Then vote for my ugly grill. Not only is it ugly - it's 15 years old, it was here when we got the house, and I think it's beyond salvaged, green, reused, attrocious. When DF suggests "OH lets grill out? I suggest broil."

Here's the pictures I'm thinking of submitting and I hope I did this right (you know - the not techno savy board sister lol)

http://photobucket.com/StarCasperPootieTarzan I need to know which is better or worse - lid open or lid closed and yes....that's a brick and rotted wood held on with washers and rusty bolts.

Thank you so much - once I get the board choice of photos - I will let you know the contest place to vote, and if you would be so kind - PLEASE vote and let anyone else you know =vote. Like I said this is NOT a want....it's very much a need. I've never won a thing in my life - but a pkg of licorice at the grocery store and I think that was by accident -lol.

busywend

I was sure I was going to say the open one, but then the closed one sealed the deal! That is the one to use.

Good luck to you!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks to all who have voted so far. I know.....lol pitiful huh? I hope I can get you to vote for this grill when I put the contest up. I'm not even letting DF know - He doesn't think there is a THING wrong with it. He did mention the other day that he thought I should get some oven cleaner for the grill thing. I said - How about 2 sticks of dynamite and a match? :groan:

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Ok, first, to make you feel better, my dad gave me my first "grill" when I moved out - it was/is a 24x30 piece of industrial hog flooring with the plastic coating burnt off and some bricks to set it on in the driveway. The bricks are long gone, but the "grill" is still with me. I just find rocks to use instead of toting around bricks now... So don't feel too bad about your grill. At least it really is A GRILL.

Second, where do you vote?

Jody

I say the closed one. I thought it was a tv screen. LOL. Can we vote more than once. Sometimes you can vote, once a day. I hope you win, and glad to help out.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Open. Both are bad but that one shows how hard it would be to cook on it.

Wow. I've tossed out grills in better shape than that one. lol

Just let me know when and where to vote and I'll vote as many times as they let me

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Star honey? If you don't win? You can have our old one. I thought it was dying, but yours? Is dead. Might even qualify for Zombie Grill.

I say the open one is the way to go! I've never seen one quite like that before! Count me in as another who will vote as many times as they let me - Sorry but when I read that DF said you should get some oven cleaner I went hysterical laughing! SFR

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm really hoping we win - I'm going to go and submit the open one. Thanks everyone - I'll post the link here and on FB. I think they have a thing to do that with automatically -

I'm even going to put it on the back of slips of paper and ask random people. Apparently our grill is worse than I thought.

Oh Marcie - that grill brush? Yeah - Um......Yeah. I have a "set" of grill tools - but I will never EVER allow them out of the camper .......and I can't get the camper "up" anyway - it's broken. (I mean C'MON - something just one thing okay)