Need some board help

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Sweetie, you're already in 2nd place!!!

I'm pestering everyone I know... And I'm gonna ask them to pass on the grill...

H

HaoZi

It only lets you vote once, period. Still sending out, that other one is staying steady on your heels. When does it end?

Star*

call 911........call 911
My Mom kept pushing the LIKE button and not the VOTE button - lol -----------(uh it ends in SEPTEMBER ) I can't belive that one guy with the wood logs would even look at mine and keep voting - if rolls were reversed I'd look and go "POOR MAN - here - VOTE FOR HIM" lol. I'm amazed at some of the comments - and just keep lol-ing.

THANK YOU EVERYONE - KEEP ASKING FOR THE VOTES _ I'm not giving up - I pick up my business cards tomorrow - the free 100 from STAPLES I posted about - and I'm asking people I know to go to FB and do that - lol.

There's another contest starting on ERA for a washer and dryer - but you have to get Chuck Norris to kick laundry into a washing machine - on era .com. it's kinda hard......but if you need a washer and dryer -

Star*

call 911........call 911
MARCIE ? THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH - as of this morning - I went back to second place......hopefully by September I will garnish enough pity (lol) to gain first place status. YOU GALS ARE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!

N

Nomad

The open one and I voted!
Good luck with this.
What might you win?????
Keeping my fingers crossed.:flirtysmile3:

trinityroyal

Star, you're a very close second. I'm going to try Step's experiment to see if we can't push you into the lead!
(And I just can't believe the state of your BBQ. I love the way that the handle on the front sticks out 3 or 4 inches on one side. Yikes!)

Trinity