Need some board help

trinityroyal

No luck, sadly. husband's network configuration is complex, and the sub-IPs must be masked or something... Tried 5 computers, and got "You've already voted" on each one.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks Trinny - I really appreciate that! I dunno maybe there are so many days that have to pass or something - just for kicks i hit VOTE (on my end) and I was very surprised that it allowed me to do it again - (actually I felt like I cheated) but when I read the other guys posts - it seems his family is voting twice so I thought maybe you can and tried it and it let me - don't know. I'll telly ya - I'm just happy knowing everyone has gone OVER and ABOVE what I ever expected because I asked....JUST THAT? means more to me than a new grill. :hugs: Some things you just can not put a price on!

Star*

call 911........call 911
http://www.coles.com/home/ugly-grill...st/entry/3522/

Malika - I just saw where you voted!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH -

I think WE HAVE 101 VOTES!!!!! PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING - doesn't look like the NORTON FAMILY IS GIVING UP - I SAY WE GIVE HIM A RUN FOR THE MONEY AND SHOW HIM WHAT A POWERFUL FAMILY IS ALL ABOUT!!!!! (okay yes, that was a plug for me....)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!