8. Kris Allen **
  9. Lil Rounds ****
  10. Matt Giraud ***
  11. Megan Joy ****
  12. Michael Sarver *****
  13. Scott MacIntyre ****

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I could hear SRL screaming all the way over here :bravo: .

Thank goodness we don't have to "experience" Tatiana...

Suz

Lothlorien

Suz, you must have heard me screaming too. I was jumping up and down like a nut. When they said that the other guy went through and Anoop was just standing there, my heart sunk. They certainly know how to make drama, huh?

What did you all think of Megan? I thought it was horrible. husband and I were like HUH?? at the judges giving her accolades for that song. It was out of key and all over the place. I thought they should have went with the Red-Head. She was soooo much better.

OH, and it's a darn good thing that I recorded Hell's Kitchen! I ended up having to go online to find out who got the boot on Hell's Kitchen. What the heck is up with these networks going overtime all the time now. Are they doing it on purpose to mess up all of us DVR lovers?

Fran

Former desparate mom
I was tickled for No. 13
There seems to be a lot of talent in this group. I can't decide on who is my favorite.
I love Lil Rounds.

DammitJanet

I about died when I found out Tatiana was back for the wild card. I was on the phone with husband for the results of the tryouts and I was not very nice in my comments about her...lol. What was with her and that accent? I kept saying that they were gonna have to call in the white coats to come get her when she lost. Did she really think she was gonna win? How delusional.

I was thrilled that they made it 13.

SRL

I could hear SRL screaming all the way over here :bravo: .

Heard that, did you!?;) My daughter burst into tears!

I was sweating it from the moment he started into "It's My Prerogative". Anoop did a whole bunch of stuff that Simon had just bashed the others for (same song, played to the audience instead of the judges, etc, etc) yet he rocked the house. And then they did that mean move of sending Matt through and letting him think he was gone. I think it will work in his favor though as it's the stuff media headlines are made of.

I came away from the show certain of two things: 1) the judges knew already who was going through and 2) they were looking for "the whole package" far more than just the best singer. I can hardly stand listening to Megan or Jasmine who stayed, while Ricky Braddy had technically the best performance of the night and he goes home.

AnnMarieTN

I'm so glad that Tatiana didn't make it through. :)

I was so disappointed when they made it look like Anoop didn't make it. I thought he did a great job. I'm so glad they made it a top 13!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I guess I'm the only one who likes Megan. ----no tomato throwing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's not my favorite by a long shot but I think she's adorable and I like her unusual singing style.

I'm very glad that we can now finally get down to business.

Suz

Lothlorien

*Tossing tomatoes at Suz* Boooo! ;)

Actually, I liked her the last time. I thought she was unique (hate that little dance she does...very distracting and I think it distracts her from singing well). The song she did last night was really off key, though.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
JoG
I was laughing so hard because I had no idea what Janet had posted either!
I was thinking, "Is she speaking another language?"
"Are these baby names"
"Are her medications OK?"

Then I figured it out!!! Too funny! I never get a chance to watch this!
I usually catch the last one or 2.