New members: Please remember to write a signature

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Please remember to write a signature so that we can recall your details and offer the best support we can. With so many members, it becomes difficult to remember facts.

Go up to the right hand corner where your screen name is, click on it. A box will appear underneath.
Click on signature. Write your signature and remember to save it. It will appear at the bottom of all of your posts, like the ones you see under ours.

Thank you.

Isla

Hello, sorry for my ignorance but I just cannot see where I can click on "signature". I clicked on my name but Can only see o a profile text box. Is this correct? by the way I can relate to your handle name, I'm recovering too :)

InsaneCdn

At the top of the application (not the top of the explorer page) is a line that starts with "Home" then "Forums" and so on.
On the far right-hand side of that same line is your user name, "inbox" and "alerts"
Click on that username in the menu line to get to options such as signature.

Isla

At the top of the application (not the top of the explorer page) is a line that starts with "Home" then "Forums" and so on.
On the far right-hand side of that same line is your user name, "inbox" and "alerts"
Click on that username in the menu line to get to options such as signature.
Lol....thank you very much! I was so overly focused on the user name next to the picture, I completely overlooked the top name! Very much appreciated!

recoveringenabler

Staff member
stressedmom72, you've responded under a moderation instruction, you will receive more responses if you begin your own thread.
I'll move you over and title it "what do I do? Someone help!

Heidi1970

Ok. Feeling very grateful and overwhelmed that this place exists. It's a hard balance to be glad you're not alone and sad that so many others can relate.

runawaybunny

Administrator
Staff member
I have done signature but it is not appearing on my posts
I can see it. If you're on a tablet or phone try turning it on its side so it's in landscape view
signature.png