no email notice for PMs

I don't get them either?!?!? Also, didn't they used to send an email when someone posted on one of your threads? I miss that, because sometimes I forget to check my threads! Duh, I know!! The old C.R.S. kicking in again, LOL!!

Hugs,
Vickie

kris

<font color="purple">i've been getting my PM notifications just like always. i never had it set to get notified of posts.

go to My Home, scroll down to Main Configurations....go to Subscribe/Unsubscribe. that will allow you to reset your settings for PM/thread notifications.

kris </font>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I have all of those set to Yes and still don't get any email notifications.

:confused:

Suz

dreamer

I don't have a junk mail box.....
Must have just been a delay. I woke up this morning and all the email notices of PMs sent to me had come in during the nite. I had already read them becuz of the little flashing icon telling me I had PMs. LOL.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
[ QUOTE ]
Check you junk mail box. Maybe they are going in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope.

I stopped getting the emails when the new format came into being so it's been months. I've always suspected it has something to do with aol just because whenever there's a goofy problem it's usually because it's aol. :rofl:

Suz

Me too Suz! I reset mine to subscribe long time ago, just checked and it is still set to subscribe. I am an aol user as well, must be that!!

Ugh! Hugs,
Vickie

mistmouse

It isn't just AOL...when the new format came into being I quit getting email notifications of replies to my posts as well. Sometimes I get them for PMs sometimes not. I went and checked, and mine is still set to yes on everything.

mistmouse

Ephchap

Another aol user that has everything set to yes, but does not receive notification. I haven't since the new board either.

Deb

Lothlorien

Cheryl is aware of the problem. She is making some upgrades to the site and the problem may resolve itself very soon...perhaps even by later, today.