no Grey's analysis??

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> i think shonda proved last night that GA hasn't jumped the shark just yet.

i hate george & izzie, but thought izzie telling george she didn't really care about him was pretty cool.

when the chief hugged merideth i got all teary....mainly because she allowed it.

i love the actress who plays adele. i wonder if the baby is the chief's. they never discussed how far along the pregnancy is.

ava should be exiting next week. i'll miss her. i love that actress.

next week the wedding. i expect a lot of high energy stuff.....like what happened up on that mountain. that frostbite was really disgusting!

so who will be chief resident? miranda or callie? they never even hinted that callie was up for consideration. poor miranda believing she's a shoe in & now maybe not. hmmmmmm.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I think George is just such an immature baby about everything. His reactions seem like those of a 16 year boy. He's either elated or down in the mouth. I feel bad that Callie is with him - I think she deserves some one with more energy and zeal for life, without so mcuh baggage. And I don't think she should get pregnant.

If Ava is Addison, ugh. I can't wait for her to leave.

I think Meredith should have slapped her father. I don't care if he's suffering from grief - he's a jerk. And I was kind of hoping his other daughter would say something to diffuse Mer's emotions. I thought it was lovely when the Chief held Meredith. Very touching.

Izzy's statement about not caring for George was indeed a very selfless thing to do, something unexpected actually on such a tense day. But the look on Callie's face during that last scene in the kitchen with Meredith and Christina - priceless! She totally knows.

Miranda looked like someone pulled the rug out from under her - it was great, although I am rooting for Miranda.

I love that actress that plays Adele and I was hoping that it was Chief's baby and it brings them together now that Chief's perspective. You think??

I can't wait till next week to see how that wedding goes down. Ha~

Oh and I thought it was pretty awesome that McDreamy said no to the youngin' little flirt. Haha - and McSteamy's invite to Addison was pretty cute. He could be my friend with benefits anytime. &lt;blushing&gt;

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> ava is the pregnant amnesiac from the ferry capsize. addison is the high risk ob/gyn. i read the spin off, in spite of poor reviews, is still a go.

i love the guys from the bar wanting to adopt the baby(ies). they are so cute.

i want miranda to get the chief resident spot too. tho giving it to callie would create much more drama.

so do we get new chief, new chief resident & wedding all next week? it is the season finale after all.

by the way, flirty girl in the bar will be back next season...at least for awhile.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh that's right about Ava - I don't know why I wasn't thinking of her! I like her and I wish she and alex would stop monkeying around already. Haha.

I love that guy (Joe?) from the bar - they are such a cute couple.

I didn't like the "pilot" for the spinoff either - it seemed to contrived and Addison was over acting.

donna723

OK, am I the only one who sees this possibility?

Guys from the bar wanting to adopt a baby ...
"Baby" turns out to be "babies" ...
Guy from the bar hyperventilating at the thought of raising TWO babies...
Addison desperately wants a baby...

Probably not. Her character is still "up in the air" until the new series either does or does not make it. It's an interesting idea though!

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> it did cross my mind, but i'm convinced addison is headed to that practice in LA. i think the guys will do just fine with-the two babies lol.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Yeah, someone posted about Grey's! Thanks Kris!!!

I kept thinking that Alex and "Ava" were going to get together, maybe they still will?? Alex sure is putting in alot of time with baby and Mama!!

Chief hugging Mer, Chief finding Adele...hand me the tissues please!!! Wonder who's baby it is/was?

Izzie/George-OMGosh I am getting sick of both of them. In one breath she tells George she's not into him and then the previews for next week she is telling him she is in love with him. UGH!! Just leave poor Callie alone! I think this one is going to boil up into something ugly. Izzie maybe preggers??? Hmmmm!!!

I love the guys in the bar too. I hope they play that part into next season, would love to see the twins as they grow up. I, too, thought maybe they would offer Addison the babies, but that wouldn't work with her most likely moving and all. I hope the guys get the babies, they are just adorable together.

McDreamy turning down the young girl was awesome! Finally, someone is thinking with their brain!! Wonder if him and Mer will get back together again, kinda think they will.

Miranda better get Chief Resident or I will scream. She deserves it and would love to see them do something more with her character. She is kinda floundering/yelling alot lately.

That was great that Mer got to take the test again, once again Chief won my heart!!

The wedding ought to be interesting to be sure! Lots of unfinished business for this finale!

Till next week,
Vickie

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I forgot until I watched it again.
Christina's eyebrows!!!!!!! :rofl:I can't wait until that scene next week.
I want Alex to dump the patient and go back to Addison. (probably won't happen)
The girl in the bar spoke with the same type of humor as Meredith.

I have to say that I really felt bad for Meredith with her dad lashing out. She had two awful parents. </span>

donna723

It's to the point that it's almost tiresome watching Meredith having a different reason every week to be devastated! They keep dumping on poor Meredith! How much tragedy, heartache and pain can one girl endure! I want to see her HAPPY for a change! Enough already!

For those of you old enough to have watched the first, original episodes of "Saturday Night Live", do you remember "Mr. Bill"? He was the little character made out of modeling clay and every week he was either run over by a bus or dropped off a building or he melted or he was stuck to the bottom of someones' shoe - every week he met some terrible fate! Well, they seem to have turned poor Meredith into the "Mr. Bill" of Greys Anatomy!

Oh noooooo....

:rofl:

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> i think just when george musters up his courage to tell callie he wants out of the marriage she will announce that she's pregnant. typical shonda lol.

it's the fact that merideth always has some huge crisis going on that is driving a wedge between mer/der. it's breaking my heart because i really want them together.

i was hoping that mer's half sister would give her a word or look of kindness. i know they don't know each other, but come on. i can't believe how awful her father's being. i know he's devastated by susan's death, but still.

kris
</span> </span> </span>