No husband or kids until Monday!

L

luvmyottb

I think this is the first time I have been alone in my house for 3 days since I don't know when. It feels kinda bizarre. Glad the dogs are with me!

I plan on getting some Christmas shopping done in store and online. Perhaps getting a few items even wrapped. It's raining here and there may not be any horse time for me this weekend since we will have muddy conditions. Maybe bring them in the barn for a spa day!

I have cheerleading duties on Saturday and Sunday for a couple hours.
I plan on renting a couple of DVDs. I am going to the gym. Taking items to the Salvation Army. Mega loads of laundry. Lots of good intentions for busy stuff to be done, but sometimes I have issues with focus and get distracted by other things.

difficult child is very excited to see Grandma, Grandpa and cousins. They will be driving down to Florida for the South Carolina vs Florida game on Saturday. easy child and difficult child are getting out of school early for the drive. She is going to come back exhausted, but it will be good for her to be with extended family. Dad and difficult child can also spend some time together without me.

difficult child has been really good in the AM all week and Dad has chilled out teasing her. husband understands not to be the one to pull the trigger on her behavior. She just can't handle it the early AM, but has a much better sense of humor later in the day.

Have a peaceful weekend with your family.

TerryJ2

How wonderful!
Great that you have Grandma and Grandpa to help out.
Sounds like you've got great plans. You will be a whole new person. :)

Jena

Good for you! Enjoy the break and time alone. Sometimes that's all we need is a little peace and quiet. Sounds like they'll have a good visit also.

:)

Wiped Out

Staff member
Enjoy, enjoy! I'm a bit jealous-although I can't complain too much, difficult child is at respite until Sunday.

KTMom91

Definitely schedule in some time for YOU. Maybe a great big hot fudge sundae? A long relaxing bath? A pedicure?

Enjoy your peaceful quiet!